200: Bye Bye Gordini.......

Not a fan of the new rocco tbh, like the old one you have though :wink:

Would prefer a new Golf.... but then again would also more prefer an old Golf!

What am I saying!!!!:tongueout:anic::tongueout:anic::tongueout:anic:

nice car, Although I prefer the Clio... sorry! a little grown up for me lol

The Clio handles better. Dont get me wrong. I love the way it drives. But its just so cheap and nasty in all other areas. I couldnt believe how rusty everything was under the car with only 6k miles on the clock when it was on the ramps at BTM.

Deako - i lost as much on an M3, so your not alone, and it also proves such losses happen on all cars. The car market is absolutely flat on its arse a.t.m. and all cars are struggling to sell. As you know you take a hit on any new car, more so when you sell it so soon.

My mates just bought a pre-reg insignia - RRP is £29k and he got it for £17k :blush:mg:

Not my cup of tea but one hell of a saving! My 197 has now gone, and i consider myself lucky to have got a buyer for it, even though IMO it was one of the cheapest going at the time :smile:

Cheers both. The loss doesnt really bother me too much, just finding a buyer was the hardest thing. I could have tried harder, but it was advertised twice on Pistonheads costing me £32 and only 1 email off the back of that from a private buyer, and 1 email from a trader.

So hard to shift these things. Its ended up going for £13k trade. Bit of a joke. Someone could have had a bargain, as all i really wanted to do was clear the outstanding finance. Nobody even made a sensible offer though.

Cant wait to pick up the Rocco.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Gilmos1 Clio 200T Area 10
C Clio General Chat 14
Webby Clio General Chat 27
T Other Renault Sports 37
Roy Clio General Chat 40