200: Bye Bye Gordini.......

Well the Clio is being part exchanged next week. Just not enough interest private sale, so cutting my losses and getting rid. Never have i owned a car that has lost so much money in such a short space of time. Dont think i will buy French again.

Next car is German. Anyone care to guess?

On another note, if anyone wants my Team Dynamics, then i will swap them for some 200 Cup wheels (black or anthracite) + cash my way or outright swap for some black speedlines. Either must have good tyres.

Thats why you buy them and keep and enjoy them forever, that way you dont lose a penny :tongueout:.

I'm guessing Golf GTI if your keeping it performance?

Sorry to see it go Deako, I hope its not been too painful lol!

I am hoping it is a GTi with DSG, only one that interests me at the moment :wink:

Sorry to see you go fella.

It's the marmite Gordini, but still any 'budget' performance motors seem to be losing money quicker than even Gordon Brown managed.

Ed30's are lush - I'll guess on you px'ing against a MkV r32?

F*ck 5.7k!! Ive lost 6k ish in 3.5 years! That is alot!! Good luck with whatever you get mate!! :smile:

I PXed my 200 last week, will put pics of new car up when I get in it in the next 10 days or so.

Very upset to see it go, but petrol has gone up 20p a Litre in 6 months, and it'll depreciate even faster if it keeps going up at the present rate. Head over heart decision.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Gilmos1 Clio 200T Area 10
C Clio General Chat 14
Webby Clio General Chat 27
T Other Renault Sports 37
Roy Clio General Chat 40