bmw idiot

coming back last night a bmw 1 series with fog lights was up the rear , so i just left him on the duel carrage way :smile: was funny when he tried to catch up he was gone :smile: dont like speeding but he was a C**K

I overtook a 1 series coupé with two young lads in it on a dual carriageway the other night through the centre of Leeds.

They were only doing about 40mph, I was doing about 50mph - so I wasn't flying past to prove a point.

Next set of lights, both pulled away normally, not a big issue...

Then at the next bend they came flying up behind me, overook over onto the wrong side of the road into oncoming traffic and almost hit the car in front of me... f**king idiots - I don't know why they waited until that point to drive like tossers, plenty of opportunities to try and "race" before then.

Ah well!

The chavs round my way have 316 or similar and they drive like idiots trying to race everyone, but they are ridiculously slow I leave them non stop in my dci

There is a special way to deal with these cocks. If speed is around 70mph, engage 3rd gear and dispatch right foot to the bulkhead. They soon realise and leave plenty of room :smile:

or just let them go past, then they realise your not trying to prove anything. I find they then slow down and stare at the car lol

I can't say where etc as believe its still going through court but:

I had some chav in an MG so determined to catch up and overtake me, even though was driving normal speeds as the car was cold, he overtook a merc and me on the wrong side of the road up hill straight into another car -dick

BMW drivers are 9/10 ****s. I had a guy doing 40 in a 60 (read the other thread on how other people get annoyed by this!) just the other day so I go to overtake at the traffic lights as it goes to 2 lanes then 1 and the **** decides to try and go more than 40 (still a 60) so I can't get passed. Unfortunately for him, he was in a 320d and I was in 3rd gear....see ya later :wink:

I can't say where etc as believe its still going through court but:

I had some chav in an MG so determined to catch up and overtake me, even though was driving normal speeds as the car was cold, he overtook a merc and me on the wrong side of the road up hill straight into another car -dick

Learning the hard way..

I overtook a 1 series coupé with two young lads in it on a dual carriageway the other night through the centre of Leeds.

They were only doing about 40mph, I was doing about 50mph - so I wasn't flying past to prove a point.

Next set of lights, both pulled away normally, not a big issue...

Then at the next bend they came flying up behind me, overook over onto the wrong side of the road into oncoming traffic and almost hit the car in front of me... f**king idiots - I don't know why they waited until that point to drive like tossers, plenty of opportunities to try and "race" before then.

Ah well!

Glad no one was injured when the ****s overtook you as it sounds like the car coming the opposite way or infront of you had a near miss.

They sound like apsolute tossers!!!:chair:

Don't generalise :smile: I've got a 200 Cup, a BMW and a Porsche (I must be the ultimate tosser then!) and don't behave in this manner. The idiots are just people who think they've made it when they get into 116/316/318 ownership. Anyway, if we are going to judge drivers of such makes, it's Audi's these days with "bling bling look at me" DRLs as their drivers attach themselves frequently to any of my bumpers :smiley: At least BMWs are driving cars... (unless it's an RS4 - boring 4WD)

Oh and for good measure, a guy in a Megane cut me right up this morning when I was driving my Clio!!

can't comments about it.

bmw are alway idiot.

I had one (bmw) try to undertake me (doing 65 in a 60) on a dual carriageway down to Guildford and when he realised I was in the lane planning to overtake a jazz doing 50 in his lane that he was fast approaching. He tried to merge into the side of my car and force me off the road.

some stories in here are ridiculous lol! retard in the MG :worried: pillock.

i find that BMW/audi drivers are generally douches, thinking they own the road almost plowing into your rear bumper... move over and simultaneously drop into 3rd... done

the only beamers/audis i 'respect' atm are 330/335s, //Ms and RS*s and BAMd ones :tongueout:
any others seem to think the badge makes them awesome lol

I find driving in the Guildford area (and general surrounding areas) I'm constantly astounded by idiots driving all sorts of cars, not just BMWs. That's why most days the M3/M4 is snarled up due to needless accidents.

The one thing I find doing track-days is it makes you appreciate the road is not the place to have fun these days...

I had one (bmw) try to undertake me (doing 65 in a 60) on a dual carriageway down to Guildford and when he realised I was in the lane planning to overtake a jazz doing 50 in his lane that he was fast approaching. He tried to merge into the side of my car and force me off the road.

It's just a badge.... I drive a 320d, drive it like an old man :lol:

some stories in here are ridiculous lol! retard in the MG :worried: pillock.

i find that BMW/audi drivers are generally douches, thinking they own the road almost plowing into your rear bumper... move over and simultaneously drop into 3rd... done

the only beamers/audis i 'respect' atm are 330/335s, //Ms and RS*s and BAMd ones :tongueout:
any others seem to think the badge makes them awesome lol

Similar Thread Suggestions