best tyre

How long do the V12's last? for £70 do they last as long as CSC3's, if not could be a false economy.
Ive been looking for ages at new tyres and have plumped for the CSC5's same as standard but better :smile:

how much did they set you back Rog?? i'm in the market for 4 i think...can't see them on Black Circles

Mine were/are £132.50 fitted, so £265 for two, which i thought was pretty good! Didnt get them from net though, got them at local tyre place.

Nope, would quite like to drive a 197 with contis on though, unless I can get some alloys off here with contis on!

I had Michelin Pilot Exaltos on my old car and they were superb, bit pricey for the Clio to try out.

When I bought the Clio it had the worst tyres on ever Budget Wanli badboys! They were dangerous believe me everytime I drove it in the wet I nearly soiled the recaros.
I have got Conti SC3 on now and they have never let me down wet or dry.

CSC3 or CSC5 are about £130 each, pilot exaltos are about £145 each.

I really want to try the pilot exaltos as I was so impressed with them on the old car but don't really want miss matched tyres front to rear and I won't need 4 tyres at once for a long time yet

I think i'll stick with sc3's. On blackcircles...why are there multiple options for the same size tyre for the same specs?? Am i being thick?!

got my V12 today £75 a peice.shame my stupid car is now broke!!!

I've just had two of these for the same price and in my opinion they aren't a patch on the Contis. I'd even go as far to say that the Conti are worth the extra £50 tbh.

You can feel the sidewall flexing on the v12s when cornering even when you're not pushing it and they're no-where no as precise under load. I've also had them screeching a couple of times around roundabouts where even my fully worn Conti 3s didn't.

They are a very good mid-range tyre and obviously see for yourself - but imo I'd stick with the OEMs or the Contact 5s.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
littleg78 Wheels and Tyres 16
D Wheels and Tyres 5
H Wheels and Tyres 7
jamesgw200 Wheels and Tyres 62
1 Wheels and Tyres 17