Best fuel for 197 cup??

Hi guys,

I am picking my RB 197 cup from dealer today and just wanted to know what fuel is best for the car?

Is it supposed to be run on BP ultimate/Shell/ momentum??

Momentum or vpower as both are 99, vast majority of bp ultimate is 97

V-Power. :smile:

We have two Shell stations within a Mile of my house so I always make sure Im brimmed up if I'm going far. Then the Shell App takes over if need be and finds me somewhere. I'll use Ultimate or Momentum if I have no other choice but it's rare I have to do that.

V-Power. :smile:

We have two Shell stations within a Mile of my house so I always make sure Im brimmed up if I'm going far. Then the Shell App takes over if need be and finds me somewhere. I'll use Ultimate or Momentum if I have no other choice but it's rare I have to do that.

Same here mate, I used the app at the weekend to find some VPower, had to go out of my way a little bit but when I got there they didn't have any so had to do a splash and dash with the ordinary stuff..

I wasn't happy, felt like I'd cheated on her.. :rofl:

Same here mate, I used the app at the weekend to find some VPower, had to go out of my way a little bit but when I got there they didn't have any so had to do a splash and dash with the ordinary stuff..

I wasn't happy, felt like I'd cheated on her.. :rofl:

Haha I know the feeling!

When there were the fuel shortages a few months ago, I was running on near empty looking for 97+ RON but couldn't find any (I could have got 95) so ended up going home and having to use my sister's diesel Clio for 2 days for work until they had V-Power back in stock :glare:

I always run mine on Momentum.

I get a better mpg out of the car for doing so...not sure it outweighs the extra cost of the fuel but I do.

I use Tesco 99. Mainly because the garage is 0.80 miles down the road and pass often and get vouchers from the main store after doing the weekly shop!

I'd probably use V Power out of choice but it's about 6 miles away and i rarely pass.

It runs a lot smoother with the 99. Can't really comment on any performance differences.