Best fuel points card

Right I want to know the best fuel points card, I've currently been using a vpower card but im wondering if anyothers are better such as nectar and tesco??
Btw this is not a mpg, cheapest fuel or best fuel thread lol!

Nectar is always good, I get a big Xmas shop out of it every year, and I'm useless at remembering to get the points. If I always did it I'd love to know how much I could make per year

Shell card I used when I was driving used to get about £20 back every 3 months

Star Rewards (Texaco) are good too. You can get vouchers for certain shops with the points you earn.

Is the Nectar card just for use at Sainsburys? I mainly fill up there with Super, as its convenient, but every so often will use Tesco Momentum (if im passing).

EDIT: Scratch that. Just looked myself. I spend about £35 per week on fuel at Sainsburys (most of the time), so it'll give me £15 back every year if I have the Nectar card. Suppose its better than nothing. Might aswell sign up.

Last edited:
I think Tesco is one of the best. Also, you can't beat Morrisons giving you a £5 voucher, they used to come round quite quick in my old Clio. Don't use it now though, they don't do super! I have never had anything back from Shell, although I tend to use Tesco whenever I can as I think it's the best.