Average age and insurance ...

Oh We've been told.

Insurance is a Funny thing how can 1 company insure the same car with the same cover and have a much higher or much lower price than another company?

28, male, had a car stolen and written off when I was 18, since then no further claims........ I pay £320 fully comp on the 200 with low excess and all extras

yeah the £420 quote was assuming i had a clean dvlc. how hard is it to get a good quote !! £640 with Admiral multicar, e-sure by the looks of it wont insure me because of my age against the car. Sky were a mile away also, any reccommendations??

Paying £690 just now, was wanting to drop it down more than £50 for an extra years NCD. :blush:hmy:

yeah the £420 quote was assuming i had a clean dvlc. how hard is it to get a good quote !! £640 with Admiral multicar, e-sure by the looks of it wont insure me because of my age against the car. Sky were a mile away also, any reccommendations??

Paying £690 just now, was wanting to drop it down more than £50 for an extra years NCD. :blush:hmy:
try AVIVA....

AVIVA forwarded me to Allen and Allen, who forwarded me to Swinton, who chatted away for 10 mins to produce the unholy quote of £2300, however that did include windscreen cover all round AND a courtesy car should i prang my car and decide not to die in the wreckage. :slap:

21 years old
2 years no claims, 2 years driving, 3 points which i got 4 days after owning the 197 lol.
18" oz, milltek system and lowering kit declared.
Paying £1680 with admiral

Graeme, have you tried Greenlight? I haven't read right through the thread.

I pay £500~ on my 200 although I have a clean licence, no claims and I'm aged 29.

I just had a great quote, 23, 5years driving experience, 0 noclaims, £770

got to know how to play the system..

put my mum on as a named driver and said it is kept at a Royal Navy Airbase :smile:

Im 21, will have 2ncb come renewal time, no convictions/points etc.

Insurance will be around the £900 mark.

In comparison, for my 172 this year, I paid £1170. I actually got a refund when I swapped it over to the 200. Really dont know how they worked it out. £14k car a lot less on insurance than a £3k car.

36, full ncb (more than 9 years), 0 points (never had any), and Direct Line want... £588! RIP OFF. I transferred my insurance to my 200 in June; it's up in Jan. I've been with them for 5 years. I'm about to phone adrianflux for a quote.

Just phoned adrianflux, best quote they could get was ... £553!, the nice lady told me that the "..marked had increased alot, and you cannot compate yourself with others, each quote is individual". What would they want if I had mods and points!

cheaper than direct line mate!! ha ha. all i do is try every single website i can find, only way to find the best price, if you can be arsed....

stu.

i now insure 2 cars. elephant.co.uk £553 all modifications declared. 23 4.5 years NCB. no points.

but my job helps :smile: