Average age and insurance ...

I am 21 with 6 points. I know naughty boy. But I have learnt.
I paid £1040 this year. With 250 excess and declaring the exhaust :smile:

How the hell did you manage this?

I'm 21, 6 points and 1yr NCB and my policy is £2500 with £1000 excess! I'd do anything to pay £1040 for a policy, literally anything...

Are you fully comp?

45..protected NCB..£100 excess..full courtesy car etc..would be £300 if I just insured myself, but my hubby raises the cost to £600 as he has had a few points and he crashed the car quite spectacularly last Christmas...cant complain too much tho, as he did help me to buy it in the first place!..

RS200

20, 3 Years Driving, 2 Years NCB, 3 Points £1700

I'm not the registered owner (company car) which hiked it up a hundred or so, for whatever reason.

Hopefully i wont have my pants pulled down quite so far next year..

How do you do that???

I am 21 just, and pay £3000 with 3 years NCB, no points, nothing!
Although it is up for renewal in Feb so it should (fingers crossed) come down then!

How do you do that???

I am 21 just, and pay £3000 with 3 years NCB, no points, nothing!
Although it is up for renewal in Feb so it should (fingers crossed) come down then!

I've driven cars wit large engines since I passed my test. Also got my sister and dad on the policy which brought it down a bit.

I had a fault accident after I passed (over 3 years so doesnt need declared) and to keep my license I was required to do a driving course...not sure if that has a bearing on the price.

26 Business class 1, 2yr NCB, 3points, B rated postcode. £600

bear in mind though I had quotes for 150+ less for a standard 197 over an R27 too.

You can't do that now.. the main driver has to be the policy holder or you'll find your policy is null and voided. You can add him and your mum as additional drivers which lowers the risk... and premium.

Check the small print in your insurance documents. This is after years of new drivers crashing nice cars they shouldn't have been able to drive!

hmmm it's not right but i can allways say my dad is the main driver, and i just use it when i can..