Average age and insurance ...

4 years ncb
£780

Where is that from? I'm 22 on the 20th, the same day as my insurance is due. I'll have 5 years no claims. Churchill want the same as last year almost, but the excess is high and I don't like it being so high.

25 & 24
Wife's policy
6 years ncb
1 accident no fault, 1 accident 50-50, 3 speeding points
£900

Mine is due in 10 days

23, Male
3yrs NCD
Elephant
£579.80

The 'Green' Insurance company wants £8599.11 LMAO, probably something to do with my heavy right foot lol! :wink:

Mine is due in 10 days

23, Male
3yrs NCD
Elephant
£579.80

The 'Green' Insurance company wants £8599.11 LMAO, probably something to do with my heavy right foot lol! :wink:

Elephant weren't too bad for me just actually. Green quoted me £7000 with a £1000 excess! Idiots! I have always had bad quotes from them, I remember them from my old Clio, just a 1.2, still being a rediculous price.

Oh btw, has anyone tried to do a quote with Adrian Flux, there quote link doesn't work. Not sure if it's because they aren't open or just a problem they're having.

Elephant weren't too bad for me just actually. Green quoted me £7000 with a £1000 excess! Idiots! I have always had bad quotes from them, I remember them from my old Clio, just a 1.2, still being a rediculous price.

Yeah you would have thought if they didn't want the business they would just say so!? The Elephant quote is £250 less than my renewal so I am happy with that!

:cloud9:

I think the elephant quote is about the same as my renewal. But I need to ring Churchill about my renewal quote to make sure I know the exact total excess. I have a feeling it is dearer than what it says on the renewal letter. Then I need to remove the breakdown cover, although they are only charging me £15 for? Not sure why it's so cheap, but I get it with my bank anyway I think.

On my 197
£990, 2yrs ncb, 21, one no fault claim, my mom and dad on as named drivers, my mom has one no fault claim and 3 points, my excess is £500

Oh btw, has anyone tried to do a quote with Adrian Flux, there quote link doesn't work. Not sure if it's because they aren't open or just a problem they're having.

Hi

The office has only just opened today, if you are still having problems you can always pm me your details and i will arrange for someone to call you. If so please pm me your full name, vehicle details and contact telephone number.

Cheers
Dan.

Mine is due in 10 days

23, Male
3yrs NCD
Elephant
£579.80

do you live in a fort with a mote and a security guard minding your car 24/7?

that is silly cheap and you are the same age as me.

I'm 26, insured with Admiral with 2 fault claims and 1 non fault claim and 1 year NCB - £600 for 10 months for my Clio 200.

living with my rents in cambridgeshire
5 years ncb protected
limited 7k miles
fully comp with admral
£579

thats with my girlfriend on it would be 670 without her on there
and ive had a non fault claim before it went up from 530 when i remembered to say that!!!

kinda annoys me as i was only paying £700 for a 300bhp rx7