At what point do you say "Enough is enough"?

Yeah but I don't even like him :lol:

Lee, I can't believe you got a T! I'm not going to the prodrive tour now as I need to go pick up the car from 519. Boooo

Love you to bud:zomg: and yeah i like the 200t think its a great little motor i always wanted a turbo Clio well ive got one now lol:thumbsup:

The exhaust manifold could be weldable if its just a small crack. Mine had a tiny crack (about 3cm long) and it was welded up no problem, did some strengthening on all the other welds too.

The exhaust manifold could be weldable if its just a small crack. Mine had a tiny crack (about 3cm long) and it was welded up no problem, did some strengthening on all the other welds too.

I think Dan said it had 2 cracks

FML.

So this is what I will likely be doing

Split the car down (Form a queue for the wheels)

Chop it in to which ever car buying service wants to give me the most money. Leave the manifold and gearbox as it is.

So this is what I will likely be doing

Split the car down (Form a queue for the wheels)

Chop it in to which ever car buying service wants to give me the most money. Leave the manifold and gearbox as it is.

Makes sense bud :thumbsup:

Keep the rolling shell complete with doors,boot and bumpers. People will snap it off you for the smaller championships that are starting, everything else will sell quick too

shouldn't have any issues selling up

someone will even buy the box if it's cheap enough to have it rebuild and have a diff fitted

Keep the rolling shell complete with doors,boot and bumpers. People will snap it off you for the smaller championships that are starting, everything else will sell quick too

shouldn't have any issues selling up

someone will even buy the box if it's cheap enough to have it rebuild and have a diff fitted

If you have the space and time then that's gonna be the best way to get some money out of it!

Get as much money as possible back. I've stripped 2 cars to see the most profit

My mech came back with a a price for the manifold today which was only about £100 to change whilst the gearbox is out.

So I might try fix the Clio. Need to get a mani but the Renault ones are like £600 + vat. Going to try get a toyo one, but their ebay page says they are like 2k at the moment.

Too many decisions for my pea sized brain :lol:

If you can get it fixed cheaper, then that's a good option. If your selling the car when it's fixed, then just buy the second hand working manifold off here for sale and get rid.

If your thinking of keeping it once it's fixed, definitely hold out and wait until the toyo ones come in stock and have their prices fixed

Meg's a great spec. There's a facelift meg due now so that's going to impact on used prices. SteC has a standard manifold if your interested.