Ashton's 200T EDC - Red Splitter Blade

looks loads better. Need some side on shots now you've got a bit more rake. It looked like you almost had reverse rake in the first pics.

Renault should be giving you a discount on new cars with the amount of people now saying "oh wow, I'm really starting to like the 200t"

Cheers Rob

Does look loads better now the back is a bit higher. I hate cars sitting stupid low on the back

I do have about 2.5deg of neg camber at the mo so after brands hatch I will be getting it 're adjusted again

Think I'm gonna go for the 8.5j Rota drift grid wheels to make it look a bit different and widen it now it's Sat a bit lower

As for discount from Renault. I doubt that will happen as there seems to be a cult following of haters. Especially on cs.net

Ahh well. I like it

Had a good laugh with Alex. Nice lad and very happy to help

Again he is very knowledgeable about what he is doing.

Another thing I will add. They have propper coffee and know how to make it. Lol

I do have about 2.5deg of neg camber at the mo so after brands hatch I will be getting it 're adjusted again

Let us know what you think of that camber value mate. When Mark setup mine he refused to give it more than 2 negative although I did ask, also Simo in here reported wheelspin on the exits (tight corners) with such camber so it'll be interesting to hear your point of view. I've never tried mine with more than 2, I might just have to give it a go sometime.

He said exactly the sane to me. I didn't want 2.5 degrees but cause of the issues with the top mounts I have no choice

Very dirty side pic

14l0f38.jpg

2u4ss3p.jpg

Looking very good Kenny, love what you're doing to this car. Dare I admit its growing on me...
Rota's will be awesome especially as I have Rota's too

I really want to clean it but a part of me wants it to be filthy

I'm actually rather surprised how many people comment on now they have seen a few in the flesh

I'm still in decision mode weather to get 18 x 8.5j grid drift or 17 x 8j titans

I've only seen 2 in the flesh, one was in a Paris showroom the other was turning off the M1 so didn't get chance to have a good look.

Last edited:
I have seen one other in yellow since I have had my car.

I don't even think there are many sat waiting to be bought at dealer's. Mind you I don't know if that is a good or bad thing

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C200MOJO Spotted 0
Nickyandalanrs200 Clio 200T Area 2
PpAbarth Spotted 0
PpAbarth New Members 0
beefychubbchubb Spotted 0