Alien Green 200 Cup *** New AG 200 (number 3) from page 85***

I've just read all 95 pages of this project and I have to say it's prob my favourite 200 ive seen! A real credit to you,

I have a few questions though, when I eventually purchase a 197 it will be just like yours as I'll be using it daily but also want to do a good few track days in it ( it will be replacing my 172 track car), what I want to no is are the clubsports that much better than the h&r's? It is a massive price to pay for coilovers!

Cheers bud. I reckon if the H&Rs had adjustable top mounts they'd be much closer to the Clubsports. I found that when pushing on (on the road, never tracked the car with H&Rs) the car tended to understeer quite a bit. Never experienced this with the standard setup or now with the Clubsports.

Cheers bud. I reckon if the H&Rs had adjustable top mounts they'd be much closer to the Clubsports. I found that when pushing on (on the road, never tracked the car with H&Rs) the car tended to understeer quite a bit. Never experienced this with the standard setup or now with the Clubsports.

Cant make my mind up about coilovers. Road use how much better (%) than standard set-up?

Cant make my mind up about coilovers. Road use how much better (%) than standard set-up?

I certainly never came close to maxing the standard setup on the road. You'd have to be a complete muppet to reach the limit on the public roads.

Can we have an update on how you find the clubsports day to day after you've had them for a wee while :smile:

Was just thinking about this yesterday.

They are most definitely harsher than the standard cup suspension so if that's too much for you then KK Clubsports ain't for you.

However, if you can deal with that little bit harsher ride and a little more road noise (From the solid top mounts) then go for them. Handling wise they are night and day from the H&Rs. All I got from them was understeer.

Would I recommend them. For sure!

Similar Thread Suggestions