Alien Green 200 Cup *** New AG 200 (number 3) from page 85***

New wheels are on:

7028941417_a09c7546fd_b.jpg

6882837316_78ce4cb091_b.jpg

6882834404_f42468424f_b.jpg

7028938739_13ce406b9f_b.jpg

What can I say? I fudging love 'em. Looks like a proper little race car.

Also had the Clubsports tweaked and now the ride is so much better. Now half way between max and min. Tis awesome.
Oz,s for sale ? :tongue_smilie:

Nope lol. Your not the first to ask me that lol.

Got some pics of a little roadtrip Me, Emma and Jack took up to Loch Lommond today. Yes, I've already had to wash the wheels.

Nope lol. Your not the first to ask me that lol.

Got some pics of a little roadtrip Me, Emma and Jack took up to Loch Lommond today. Yes, I've already had to wash the wheels.
Wheels suit it well think the callipers would look nice done black

can you please take a pic of what you can see of your top mount from under the bonnet ?

please asap

thanks a million ps car looks great

can you please take a pic of what you can see of your top mount from under the bonnet ?

please asap

thanks a million ps car looks great

Can't see nowt. There's a plastic cover, a spongy type seal and then the top mount. All you see is the black plastic cover.

Are the new cup wheels fitted witout spacers?

I'm going to have to get me some of those :001_tt1:

How do you find the clubsports on the road day to day ?

Do you do allot of miles ?

Comfy ?

Much better now that they've been firmed up a bit. On almost their lowest setting, imo, they are too springy. Now though they are much better.

I'd say we do use the 200 quite a lot. Though mileage per year works out around the average of 12000 mark.

I wouldn't say comfy no. But then I'd also say the standard Cup suspension is not what I'd call comfy. Bearable yes? Emma certainly hasn't had any complaints to make as she uses the car every day.

Also get more road noise as a result of the solid top mounts but that does transfer into a much better steering feel.

Similar Thread Suggestions