Alien Green 200 Cup *** New AG 200 (number 3) from page 85***

I'd love to try it but not as long as the 200 is used as a daily. They have stuck concrete humps on the insides of the corners now, including the chicane, so too much kerb now means barrel-roll.

I was taking as much kerb as possible without touching the concrete humps.

New white bits arrived today:

IMG_0367.jpg

IMG_0369.jpg

Cannot wait for Richy to send me some tyres and get them on the car.

Big commitment !

Nice work .

One of the last 4 sets my guy was ever getting from Renaultsport. Looks like the wheels on next years Clio cup race cars will be different.

Also, they were surprisingly cheap. Just over half the price of the Ultras. :w00t:

Good deal.

For me track wheels have to be cheap mine get battered hard kerb usage and thrown in the boot on way home without padding etc . :worried: ( im just lazy)

But these do look good . Are they road wheels aswell i had white wheels on my last clio looked good but PITA to clean

Good deal.

For me track wheels have to be cheap mine get battered hard kerb usage and thrown in the boot on way home without padding etc . :worried: ( im just lazy)

But these do look good . Are they road wheels aswell i had white wheels on my last clio looked good but PITA to clean

They will be for road use at the end of the month (spring/summer only mind). I have OCD about my wheels when carting them in the car lol. I put towels between them and between the interior sides and the wheels. :blush:hmy:

I'm gonna paint the one on my black Speedies. Fudge paying £60 for white ones lol.

Whats the other white thing in the pic?

I paid £35 to have some spares I had repainted :smile: with anthracite diamonds to be different :wink: oh an expirement with carbon fibre between me/Angel and sprayshack :smile:

Similar Thread Suggestions