Alien Green 200 Cup *** New AG 200 (number 3) from page 85***

N0ddie,
Good to meet you today, sorry we didn't get more of a chat. You're car sounded fab at full chat up the straight :smile:
Chris

Indeed it was. Didnt sound quite as good as your mind :thumbsup:

Seen you must have gotten slightly braver as the day progressed, as I seen you pulling some drifts outta the hairpin.

Was it raining today ?

Started off wet but dried after about 45 mins.

One thing is for sure if it was dry it would have been amazing on R888's or similar the road tyres are ok but when i have used them i fund they gave much more flex than #R888's

Bet it would be stiff as hell with R888's on

Can't wait to get my clubsports on :smile:

making me even more annoyed that KW screwed me over :worried:

sounds like a good day though! Going to take mine on a track evening soon :smile:

One thing is for sure if it was dry it would have been amazing on R888's or similar the road tyres are ok but when i have used them i fund they gave much more flex than #R888's

Bet it would be stiff as hell with R888's on

Can't wait to get my clubsports on :smile:

No flex at all on these badboys. Remember also that I'm running an 8" wheel so have some stretch.

Loved it.

Great news your happy Noddie! 8)
Do you know the settings your running your clubsports on?
Im after a benchmark...
Also does your bump adjustment on the rears use the alan key adjuster? Mine does but looks different to the supplied manual..

At last vid one has uploaded and been processed by Youtube:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAD8iYsN6as&list=UUG_KIz9gVeq_9Hj22XNuFfA&index=1&feature=plcp[/YOUTUBE]

Looking at roughly 67 seconds for a lap which, IMO, isnt bad when you consider that the GTRs were managing 60 second laps.

Also, I still cant heel toe :'(

Last edited:
Every time i see the touring cars go through that chicane, sometimes on two wheels i tell myself 'i'll have to do knockhill one day'

Same as paddock hill bend at brands hatch.

:w00t:

Similar Thread Suggestions