Alien Green 200 Cup *** New AG 200 (number 3) from page 85***

Ok folks. I have acquired a spare centre console, dash strips and vent surrounds. I'm still unsure as to what colour combo to go for. So I'm open to suggestions.

Im thinking:

Centre console: anthracite/gunmetal sort of colour
Dash strips: Yellow (As in the yellow pack yellow)
Vent surrounds: anthracite/gunmetal sort of colour

What do you guys think? I'm not going black thats for sure.

Ok folks. I have acquired a spare centre console, dash strips and vent surrounds. I'm still unsure as to what colour combo to go for. So I'm open to suggestions.

Im thinking:

Centre console: anthracite/gunmetal sort of colour
Dash strips: Yellow (As in the yellow pack yellow)
Vent surrounds: anthracite/gunmetal sort of colour

What do you guys think? I'm not going black thats for sure.

Not sure what colour mate, but when you have decided I'll take the spare set off yer hands if they're going.

Not sure what colour mate, but when you have decided I'll take the spare set off yer hands if they're going.

I won't be going orange as I though Woody's car was ruined with the orange dash.

I'll have a spare centre console (Cup one) but will be getting the spare surrounds and strips done another colour. And then I'll see what the best colour combo is.

noddie see ur kw clubsport did they come with the top mounts or did u have to fork out extra for them im having a wee look at them the now

Mine came with the adjustable top mounts yes. I got mine from K-Tec (As with most of my performance pieces) for £1700 with the forum discount.

Definately a worthwhile mod imo.

Mine came with the adjustable top mounts yes. I got mine from K-Tec (As with most of my performance pieces) for £1700 with the forum discount.

Definately a worthwhile mod imo.

cool mate cheers there defo on the list thinking either these or the wheels first hhhhmmmmm

Its a hard decision. I think the OZ wheels I have looked really silly/strange/weird on the 200 at its standard ride height tbh.

I'd say go coilovers first as your see a bigger difference in performance/handling.

A preview of whats up next for the green one (Ignore the red bits, they aint mine):

7172317298_9a6c89d45b_b.jpg

7172317820_6980ca3232_b.jpg

7172318316_d8c007a26d_b.jpg

From the pics the quality looks frickin awesome.

So thats yellow dash strips and anthracite vent surrounds and centre dash. Simon @ SprayShack said that they should be delivered tomorrow which means fitting this weekend. Result.

Any hints as to the best method to remove the centre dash? Headunit out jobby?

The centre console its easy to remove, just pull the radio out, unplug it, then give the console a gentle tug, it comes off really easy. The hazard light button has a simple wire clip, remove this then you can unclip the button from the console once its removed.

The centre console its easy to remove, just pull the radio out, unplug it, then give the console a gentle tug, it comes off really easy. The hazard light button has a simple wire clip, remove this then you can unclip the button from the console once its removed.

I see. Doesn't sound too difficult then. Managed to "borrow" a set of din tools from work today for the radio removal.

The yellow is to go with the rest of the yellow interior. Yellow Recaros and yellow rev meter.

Similar Thread Suggestions