Alien Green 200 Cup *** New AG 200 (number 3) from page 85***

Lovely! Good bit of kit the H&R, i ran them on my old 197, very refined. I'd also like mentioned raise the back at least 5mm, the standard Cup set up does have a forward rake.

I'd also recommend this,

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ACF-50-AN...rcycle_Parts&hash=item1c0a1060a1#ht_785wt_905

Once you've finished fettling the height and what not, spray this all over it. If you dont they corrode really badly (rears especially) Trust me on this

Cheers for that dude. Already have some on order. Read some reviews of corrosion so thought I'd take the precaution.

Bit stiffer, good though, nicely controlled imo. It can get a bit fidgety over harsh/broken roads, I think the H&R's coped better in that instance.
Got this Trophy yet? :wink:

Bit stiffer, good though, nicely controlled imo. It can get a bit fidgety over harsh/broken roads, I think the H&R's coped better in that instance.
Got this Trophy yet? :wink:

Been looking for a dci rs meg, but decent ones are thin on the ground!

Diesel - :worried: Big miles? I'm lucky I only use mine as a toy, van for work

Moving down south, wifey has a new job and we'll have to share:worried:

Be interesting to see what the op thinks of them on track. When I put the v2's on le ph1, I took the c spanners with me on the 1st track day, played with the rear height until it felt right.

noddie just wondered what you have lowered it by front and back as i am getting kw v1s fitted in a couple of weeks and i am loving the height of yours
cheers dan

Similar Thread Suggestions