Alien Green 200 Cup *** New AG 200 (number 3) from page 85***

Took a wee trip to the Isle of Cumbrae today with Emma and the wee man (Jack). Weather was glorious (My sunburnt arms are proof of that lol).

Took some pics (Obviously) so here they are (Taken with iPhone though so not the best quality):

Tightly packed onto the ferry:

5991313169_423e5c93a0_b.jpg

5991314487_9962d21481_b.jpg

5991873530_b33cd02f55_b.jpg

Emma and Jack (Enjoying his milk in the shade of the 200):

5991875770_10b72c41f6_b.jpg

I took this pic for the POTM competition but since the bird that was sitting next to the back wheel flew off as I took it, I obviously cant use it lol):

5991320781_a29720429b_b.jpg

Just as I was sitting next to Emma I noticed how beefy the Ultraleggeras make it look:

5991879568_2619a4b77f_b.jpg

looking good mate be spot on with H&R coilovers,ive got a few bob to save and i will have my Ultraleggeras they do look sweet!!

Are the hr's similar to v1s what's the difference?

H&Rs go slightly (Very slightly) lower. They are also slightly stiffer than the V1s which is why I went for them as I'll be using it quite a lot on the track.

Hey,

I looked in your topic for some experiences with the Akrapovic Evo, but did not find it ...

I'm seriously considering this exhaust withing a few months.

So if I may ask you a few questions, here goes:

Did you notice any gains? In weight/power?
What about the noise on the motorways? Isn't it annoyning on a long trip?
Is there really no remapping needed? No bigger flat spot?

1. Did you notice any gains? In weight/power?

It is most certainly lighter. And theres a definate increase in torque/power throughout the revs. Having it dyno'd next month for exact figures.

2. What about the noise on the motorways? Isn't it annoyning on a long trip?

The major benefit of this exhaust is its near OEM volume when just "toddling" along. Is no noisier on the motorway than standard. Sounds like a beast though when giving it the beans.

3. Is there really no remapping needed? No bigger flat spot?

I havent noticed any flatspots and will eventually get it remapped, but theres others things on the list before that.

I'd definately recommend the Akra evolution system. :kiss:

:wiz:

Well, ordered the coilies on Monday and they arrived today. Can't wait to get them fitted now :w00t:

Nice 1 mate...looking forward to seeing them fitted.
For info..when i lowered mine anymore than 3.5cm at front, it bottomed out on large slopes & speedbumps.
However 3cm has proved no issues 8)

Nice 1 mate...looking forward to seeing them fitted.
For info..when i lowered mine anymore than 3.5cm at front, it bottomed out on large slopes & speedbumps.
However 3cm has proved no issues 8)

Yeah I won't be going silly low.

You having them set up or just fitting and forgetting about them ?

It'll look great, I miss my old 197's looks :worried:

No the guys here at SWR will be setting them up for me.

And yeah, yours did sit perfectly.

Last edited:
Didn't realise the H&Rs went so low. Put them all the way down on the ramps and it looked awesome. Silly low though lol.

Ended up settling on half way down as it's still practical. Now just setting it up and that'll be us ready to go.

Similar Thread Suggestions