Alien Green 200 Cup *** New AG 200 (number 3) from page 85***

Managed to find another pic of the 200 someone took at Knockhill. Nowt special, just sittin in the pits:

5799990482_995dcdfcf4_b.jpg

Well if you really think it is necessary!

Don't forget to remove it when the sprog isn't in the car, otherwise if you do have an accident the emergency services will be looking for an infant who is safe at home.

Just through the whole of this mate VERY nice AG 200 good to see it's been given a healthy ride around as well :smile:

I think it's def crying out for abit of carbon fibre goodies now :wink:

Just through the whole of this mate VERY nice AG 200 good to see it's been given a healthy ride around as well :smile:

I think it's def crying out for abit of carbon fibre goodies now :wink:

Cheers dude.

I've been wanting to get some CF for the car. Change the diamonds and door bullets but Emma likes the chrome diamonds and bullets so for now there'll be no CF on the outside.

However, I have bought another centre dash/console thingy and will be getting it CF wrapped to brighten up the interior.

Cheers dude.

I've been wanting to get some CF for the car. Change the diamonds and door bullets but Emma likes the chrome diamonds and bullets so for now there'll be no CF on the outside.

However, I have bought another centre dash/console thingy and will be getting it CF wrapped to brighten up the interior.

Awesome sounds good with the wrap :wink: I'm a whore for the real stuff though lol I've already bought a few bits from streamline for the Clio andi haven't even bought a car yet lol
:smile:

Similar Thread Suggestions