Alien Green 200 Cup *** New AG 200 (number 3) from page 85***

when is it going in to be set-up ?

After payday. Not booked in yet though. How much was it for your setup?

Renault sport in white and Recaro in green would be how id do it :smile:

How's the brakes going? And how you finding the clubsports?

Awesome. Even on the current suspension setup it's fantastic. Tested it in one of the local industrial estates when everyone had gone home. Let's just say I'll run out of bottle before the car does.

Awesome. Even on the current suspension setup it's fantastic. Tested it in one of the local industrial estates when everyone had gone home. Let's just say I'll run out of bottle before the car does.

Thats good to hear :smiley: A seriously unstoppable car this will be now!!

Did you get the bit where the rear roof racks mounts are wrapped?

Nope. We removed them so they remain green.

On another note. Plans have now changed. No more mods at all for the green one for a good long while now. Recaro retrim is binned as we have just ordered this:

6898158527_0cf46cb1c0_z.jpg

6898157917_0e88586211_z.jpg

Will have a few bits to buy for it to get it to where we want it but looking forward to picking her up. Driving all the way down to Portsmouth early Saturday morning (Early as in leave my house in Glasgow at 2200 Friday night) and be there for the garage opening at 0830 Saturday morning).

Thats looks the business, every home should have a renaultsport, now yours has 2 :clap: should be a good drive home as well.

Decided this morning that the Astra we bought to be sensible now that we have a wee boy just wasn't us!

Gonna be fudged by the time I get down to pick her up but hopefully her excited little 1.6 can bring me home happy (And awake lol).

looks yummy that noddie, wanna pop in for a cuppa?

If time permits. Gotta be back home for 1800 so if the car is ready when I arrive (Which I've been assured it will be) then I dont see how a pitstop to see ya would be any harm.

If ye want I could bring the coilies?

If time permits. Gotta be back home for 1800 so if the car is ready when I arrive (Which I've been assured it will be) then I dont see how a pitstop to see ya would be any harm.

If ye want I could bring the coilies?

if its this saturday as in next weekend, would be good but i dont get paid till the following monday, let me work things out and i'll let u know :smile:

Which Satuarday is that?

When are you going home? Any plans for sleep?

I did the oposite a few years back when I picked the Megane up from Paisley and brought it home to the south coast.

Got a plane up. Drove back.

I was pretty tired the last couple of hrs.

Welcome to having his & hers RS's we are currently on a 200 & a Meg R26.

Which Satuarday is that?

When are you going home? Any plans for sleep?

I did the oposite a few years back when I picked the Megane up from Paisley and brought it home to the south coast.

Got a plane up. Drove back.

I was pretty tired the last couple of hrs.

Welcome to having his & hers RS's we are currently on a 200 & a Meg R26.

Driving straight back up after picking it up. I've done this sorta thing before when buying some seats for my old Corsa. Drove down the early hours of the morning and back up straight away. Isnt fun but hey.

Hopefully get to the garage a couple of hours before it opens and get a couple of hours shut eye before they open.

You not thought of Easyjetting it into Gatwick on the earliest flight then maybe 1.5 hrs on the train.

Plenty of nap opportunities there.

Probably work out cheaper than the fuel for the other car down & up.

OMG Portsmouth not far from meeee

Bugger that drive though, ruined me that one from up your way yesterday!

Looking forward too seeing pics of Tina Twingo though :smile:

Lol. Not yet. Been playing with the Twingo too much lol.

Tbh, they were setup by the guys that fitted them I was just gonna take it to the other place of other peoples recommendations but I recon at the mo they will be good enough until I find the time to get them done again.

I said to the guys when setting 'em up that they couldn't run too much neg camber as I dont wanna be chewing tyres like nobody's business so we settled on -1.5 degrees for the time being. I left it to them to fiddle with the rest of the settings and from what I have experienced when pushing it hard is nothing but sheer grip.

First proper test will be 17th of this month up at Knockhill.

Similar Thread Suggestions