Alien Green 200 Cup *** New AG 200 (number 3) from page 85***

The the car and all the new goodies dropped off at the garage so pick her up in the morning.

Cannot wait.

It'll be like a new car mate !

When we having a wee run out with the Scottish section ?

Certainly not in the next couple of weeks if we're gonna be gettin a zillion feet of snow lol.

I was thinking once the weather warmed up a bit ie. early March. That way there shouldnt be as much salt on the roads thus meaning we shouldnt get any stonechips when out on the run. The last run out resulted in Craig's white Seat Leon Cupra getting pebble dashed quick a lot ;/

Just picked the little beast up. Very happy with how she is.

First things the brakes. Fudging awesome (Though the brakes that were on were just about finished so really any new brake setup would have been better). Getting used to just touching the peddle as opposed to pressing it a good bit further a la emergency stop when leaving the garage lol.

6816271545_f56c0c8d22_b.jpg

The picture is quite deceiving. There is a bigger gap between the caliper than it looks, but got the guys to re balance the wheel with the wheel weights further inside the wheel.

Clubsport wise theres good and bad points so far. Good being that the turn in is just immediate, changes directing like a wasp (Couldn't test them properly as its fudging snowing now). Ride quality? Terrible on the bumpy roads. I'm gonna put this down to the coilovers being on their softest settings for running in. Its just so bouncy. Been assured that once they are set up properly (I asked the garage to just install 'em and give me a basic setup to do until I get it set up at Kenny Brown's place in 2 weeks) the bounciness will go away.

6816271567_5959744513_b.jpg

6816271535_56e028563d_b.jpg

Essentially the same ride height as the H&Rs to keep Emma happy lol.

Overall very happy at how she's coming along.

The Kws come pre set (clubsports) with the fast road 9 Nurburgring) settings so i would not anticipate it getting much better .

This is what KW uk said .

Have you altered the settings ?

The Kws come pre set (clubsports) with the fast road 9 Nurburgring) settings so i would not anticipate it getting much better .

This is what KW uk said .

Have you altered the settings ?

Nope. The garage adjusted them to their softest setting. The ride isnt harsh at all. Just feels quite springy. Hopefully once the settings are changed and firmed up a bit it'll get rid of the springiness. :thumbup:

ahh cool shame they were not just bolted on with the setting they come with as i am looking forward to hearing what they are like

good luck

ps looks great

ahh cool shame they were not just bolted on with the setting they come with as i am looking forward to hearing what they are like

good luck

ps looks great

A few forums I read (And MArk on here) recommended adjusting them to their softest setting to run them in so thought I'd take the advice.

Cannot wait to get back up Knockhill now. Hopefully be on the trackday at the start of March. :bounce:

great!! how many camber? :smile:

330 under the ultra are stunning!!!!!!!!!

Think the guy said -1.2 degrees. I'll be getting them setup properly in a couple of weeks though. Dont know if I want to go all the way to -2.5 as I think it'll ruin the tyres?

I ran 2.25 on the vxr on 17" wheels for over a year and did close to 15k and the wear was fine even on long halls ie to the ring and spa

Car looks fantastic love the groove design :smile: I look forward to getting my new discs on tomorrow :smiley:

I look forward to hearing what the KWs are like on a proper setting.

Aaron you ordered yours yet?

Last edited:

Similar Thread Suggestions