Albi blue R27 427/500 progress thread now with service&catcams fitted 18/10/2011

I want!! I looked at buying these last year but ended up spending money on a holiday lol! But they look brilliant! Totally changes the car!

Those wheels may have made this my favourite 197 on here now. Cant believe how good that looks.

Well it doesn't sit as low as it looks yet as I had 250kg in the boot lol ,

I take arrival of my H&R springs in a few days

Then will be a spoiler and side decals

Then power mods :smile:

Love the wheels, I was so tempted by them but couldn't justify the price. Good on your for getting them, amazing!

Sorry took while this is after we pulled her out the garage ,

Best get some other pics soon :smile:

H&R springs now fitted

2156a2f9.gif

Thought i may as well show whats next .

Just before Fcs i fitted my H&R springs they are now settled and looks super!

Picked up a few bits from fcs and my cleaning rage is starting to grow bigger and bigger.

Hid's fitting later today 6000k just about right ice white colour , Carbon 3m wrap for bullets and diomonds and roof etc see how well it goes.

Few snaps of when it was cleaned on the way back from fcs and the bits i purchased.

DSC00119-Copy.gif
DSC00120-Copy.gif
DSC00122-Copy.gif

And How she currently looks.

DSC00083.gif
DSC00102.gif
DSC00095.gif

FCS SHOTS

DSC00077.gif
DSC00076.gif
DSC00075.gif
DSC00080.gif

Thanks for reading

Leigh

Really like the AB, it was a toss up for me between the AB and LY, at the time it was a LY I managed to strike a deal on.

These photos make me realise what a tuff decision it was, car looks great mate!!

Look forward to seeing the future plans take place, wana see some pictures of the HIDs as im considering upgrading my Xenons to something a little bright not sure what "K" to go for tho.