Albi blue damaged rebuild.

Evening gents, yes il prob see you flying around, i keep seeing an albi blue up kingsway in ossett ??

Well the wings had a pull, ive painted the wheels , got the calipers painted, new pads, pins and stickers and painted a few interior bits aswell, just need to get the rear difuser done gray aswell.

002-5.jpg

009-8.jpg
017-8.jpg
018-1.jpg

041-2.jpg
038-2.jpg

024-4.jpg
007-6.jpg

022.jpg

Its now all lined up ready for stripping to prep for paint. Were busy at work at mo so not sure when il get back onto it but il update when i can.

Thanks for looking Rick

Ooh! Looks like she's coming along nicely.

!st pic of the wheels had me, "Fudge me gold wheels!" lol.

Ha ha, got you all. Younger bro is toying with the idea of gold wheels on his red m3 so i sent him a pic of them and said id done them for the clio.lol

I think it would look kinda cool but diddnt have the bottle to do them so gray it was.

rick

Looking good! The wheels look fantastic, so deep and wet looking. Really very good finish.

Update time.

Managed to get the cambelt done while all the front was off so thats another tick of my list of bits to do.lol

118.jpg

Then got the car into paint. Il let the pics do the talking.

120.jpg
130-2.jpg

Then out in the sun
144.jpg

Oh and i decided to paint the handles the same as the car

149-2.jpg

Ive got loads more pics but im struggling to load them up,(laptops playing up)

Door handles are obviously in, got the weather strips/ mirrors/ door cards back on and built up. Ive still to finish the front bumper then il build the rest of the front up.

Thanks for looking.

Rick

Was the cam belt ok? wasn't over tightened like many others due to incorrect belt length?

A few more pic's to wet your appitite.

Bumper and bits painted now

050-1.jpg
051-1.jpg

And defuser painted and fitted to match the wheels

068-3.jpg
065-2.jpg
064.jpg

Thanks for looking , Rick

Really good work there mate! As your not far from me, could you give me a quote for my rear bumper respraying (Albi blue). Pm me if you like.

Cheers!