Albi blue damaged rebuild.

Thanks all, Yes im really happy with the diffuser, somone had tried to aerosol it allready so i needed to do somthing with it.
Theres a tiny reaction on the edge but not really noticable, its a swine to try clean all the old crap paint off without making a mess of the plastic. lol

Its just ready for sorting a few wires out that had been cut in the bump then build the front end up.
I wanted it done by now but im just struggling with being busy at work, they have to come first before me.lol

Thanks for the kind comments Rick

UPDATE

ITS DONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

well nearly, it been for mot yesterday and passed, just waiting to take it for the vic check.
Going to use a fancy four wheel alignment machine tomorrow after work, so will be ready for the road.

Il be getting it all cleaned up over the next week or so so il get some finished pics up.

rick

Epic efforts, love to know a rough spend inc the car its self.

Really like this car, looks superb! My ideal 197 I would say, love everything you have done to it and it looks like it's super quality too. Nice work, I hope the VIC goes ok.

Thanks gents (and gent-ette lol ), four wheel alignment done, tracking was a mile out but i new that, everything else was spot on. Bonus

Managed to get a cancellation at the vic centre so its going tuesday .
From doing some digging all they do i check the id of the car to make sure its not a ringger, it states they do not check the repair or roadworthyness of the car, thats down to the mot that it passed.lol

The car is filthy at the moment and i still need to give it a final buff and detail so il get the dslr out and try take some nice pics once its all cleand up.

Id like you thank you lot aswell, ive allways liked the cars but coming on here give you the help /advice and motivation to get things sorted.

Thanks all Rick

How much ish has it cost inc car?

The car was £2500 and i think ive spent aboy £1500 but that included cambelt but i got that done for next to nothing anyway, think bits were £170 then £60 to fit it.
Il do a proper add up later when ive got all the paperwork. Im not far off buying a straight one to be honest but oh well.

rick

The car was £2500 and i think ive spent aboy £1500 but that included cambelt but i got that done for next to nothing anyway, think bits were £170 then £60 to fit it.
Il do a proper add up later when ive got all the paperwork. Im not far off buying a straight one to be honest but oh well.

rick

Bit of a bargain then, result.