Adding the cup spoiler while "out of flexibility"?

Is this possible? I'm sure I read somewhere that it's the dealer that adds the spoiler rather than it being added at the factory. Initially I thought no, no cup spoiler. But having seen one today in the flesh I thought it was quite cool.

What are my chances of getting this added?

Same as you I am sure it is the dealer who adds it when it gets to them, I didn't order mine new so I can't be 100% sure but it is certainly something that can be done when it gets to the dealer. I would ask the question, you may be surprised. If they say it is not possible then you can always have it added once you take delivery.

Mine was factory too. I can't see dealers adding the spoilers as they need to be painted to match the car.

I cant see them being fitted at dealers/port as the bootlid needs drilled. Surely at the factory they have bootlids made with the holes.

If not then there is a serious flaw there lol.

I cant see them being fitted at dealers/port as the bootlid needs drilled. Surely at the factory they have bootlids made with the holes.

If not then there is a serious flaw there lol.

They are definately fitted at the import centre as opposed to in the factory.

My car was spoiler-less for 2 1/2 years....

It now has a perfectly colour matched cup spoiler, added by the dealer :smile:

My car was spoiler-less for 2 1/2 years....

It now has a perfectly colour matched cup spoiler, added by the dealer :smile:

We didnt get it fitted with the car initially as I thought it looked pants. Now I think it looks naked without it.

why wouldnt the dealer be able to fit it?? its very simple. Going on the assumption the dealer has a bodyshop for painting it.