7 more sleeps :-)

Oooh the stealers have just phoned me. Said my car is due in tomorrow and will be picking up next Wednesday. Gonna book the day off as soon as i get in work tomorrow :smile: its about time lol.

:smile: :smile: i cant wait to see it mate. I bet im not as excited as you though. lol. i remember my phone call lol

Yeah tell me about it lol. I've waited this long now so another week will be ok lol. I've got my ktech spoiler here in my bedroom waiting to be sprayed and fitted :smile: I wonder if the spoiler is as excited as i am haha

I bought mine second hand and the week wait to pick it up was bad enough, can't imagine waiting for a new car

The day you pick it up is the most painful!

are you local to pontefract then? will look out for you! i'm sure your going to love it

Yeah lol. In a little village near Pontefract but really i'm in the middle of Ponty, Wakie, Donny and Barnsley lol. Are you in Pontefract then? Not seen any 200's around my villages yet lol

Is it here ?? :smile:

Yeah. I picked it up Tuesday evening. (A day early) i phoned them on and said i couldn't make it on Wednesday lol. Couldn't wait any longer haha. Really pleased with it and must say it looks a lot better in the flesh than on photos. Not had it past 3500rpm yet so i've got that to look forward to. I havn't had chance to get any decent photos yet but will get pleanty of it on Saturday. Gonna spend a few hours on it so its ready for winter :smile:

All i can say it was worth the wait. :smile: