200: 2nd Clio on order

Well some folk might think im mad but today i put down a deposit on a Clio 200 FF in glacier White.

Already have a RB 197 Cup which will go to my Fiance... should find out tomorrow if the finance goes thru :w00t:

I love the 197 but the fact it doesnt come with any toys is a pain lol so i still have the cup pack with the recaro's just loads of other goodies plus the 200 styling :smile:

LOL my wife told me im not allowed to have 2 of the same :whatever: so i bought the Meg instead (obviously you have bigger cahoonas than me) lol fair:thumbsup: play love white hope you enjoy racing cough cough on private roads obviously

Haha someone's obviously very well off :wink:

Not at all mate just the new job seems to be going good at the moment :smile:

Ah! Excellent. Factory order?

its not noddie, its an 09 but the person before had spec'd it, looking forward to having some toys as the 197 has none lol

U my friend have too many penny's lol

i do work relitivly hard for it lol

Good lad, very good choice of spec

thanks man :thumbup1:

LOL my wife told me im not allowed to have 2 of the same :whatever: so i bought the Meg instead (obviously you have bigger cahoonas than me) lol fair:thumbsup: play love white hope you enjoy racing cough cough on private roads obviously

lol im rarley going to get to use it mate as im on the rigs mon to fri but its got 19k and im getting it for £10250

Great minds,I have had my 197cup for 4 years,and ordered a 200with cup in black last week.roll on may!