200T Race Mode Review

I Agree ^ Race mode is very nice and i love downshifting early where it hold the revs a little high and you get this orgasmic sound from the exhausts! :smiley: Cannot wait for that noise to be amplified with my new Exhaust!

I made a few mistakes of booting it in sport mode first and forgot that race mode wont change up without you clicking the button oops!

Hahaha I have done that a few times

Especially when you have a really hot girl in the passenger seat that now thinks you can't drive! :'( that is of course until you nearly give her a panic attack for launching the car without telling her haha :tongueout: Definitely having so much fun in this car!

Ok so I maybe being rather stupid but how the heck do I get it in race mode? Its goes into sport mode fine by pressing the button, tried holding button in but nothing!

Please someone buy mine!
See the for sale section. 2013 with loads of spec for much less than a new one and available immediately!

1500 launch controls allowed

i have used my 3/4 times in a year

its not really a feature you use every day

Am I the only one who uses race mode more than any other mode (nearly all the time)?

Nope... use Race mode a fair bit on roads that I know well. I've owned loads of cars over the years that have had no form of stability/traction control etc. (or even ABS come to that) and I'm still in the land of the living. Just not this time of year when all the roads round here are covered in black ice till around 12 noon and even then they are more than a bit dodgy in the areas where the sun never shines (so to speak). Though quiet roads and little traffic round here most of the time (joy).

Similar Thread Suggestions