200T Race Mode Review

If you lift off the instance you upshift there are some good cracks n bangs too

I can't get over how quick it is in a straight line. Pops bangs just brilliant, this car is so much better than I thought it was

It's nice to see someone actually putting down positive comments about the 200Ts more loved qualities than just slating anything that's changed. I think I might have to nip down to Renault and have a cheeky test drive :smile:

Honestly go drive one it's completely different to the 200 but it's still as much fun, just in a different way

If it had 3 foot pedals and a real gearbox, I'd buy one!

I like everything else about it :worried:

Can't wait to see a few people getting stuck into the mods :smile:

I hope to have my clubsports on by December. Then it's exhaust n wheels for me.

Mines going to be staying fairly standard for now, 1 I don't have much spare cash to hand 2 I want to see what happens with developments in the next 12-18 months remaps etc before making any changes

Think I'll wait until its a few years old before I start butchering it (after it eventually arrives) - not paying 20K to then pay even more for a 3hp increase with a different exhaust and ruin the comfort that helped persuade the mrs over my lowered and stiffened 182 -

Ahh well each to their own. I can't have a standard car. After doing my trackday I certainly know what needs to be sharpened up

Ahh well each to their own. I can't have a standard car. After doing my trackday I certainly know what needs to be sharpened up

Fair play to you mate if I had the money I would be tempted as well, I think we are all interested in how far someone can take the 200T

Have I driven a different car to you guys then...? Rob, you need to take me out in it!

Similar Thread Suggestions