Don't drag race a 200T unless you have FI...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not surprising, torque wins drag races and you don't have to shift gears. Just placate yourself in knowing the driver in the 200T is slowly losing his soul.

It was always going to win, although it won by a fair chunk more than I thought it might. Launch Control and Paddle shifts will do that though...

I take on board everything everyone is saying, but it's still impressive.

so it wins by 0.6secs

and the gearbox is say 0.1 second quicker at changing gear than some boso in the 200.....work it out guys :coffee:

so it wins by 0.6secs

and the gearbox is say 0.1 second quicker at changing gear than some boso in the 200.....work it out guys :coffee:

You can certainly see the gearbox doing its thing when they're side by side at the start.

After that though the 200 hasn't got a chance

My daily commute involves at least 12 drag races, so I'm tempted to upgrade.....

Last edited:
Impressive isn't the right word. Predictable is probably better. More torque, lighter, EDC gearbox. It's obvious it's gonna be faster is it not?

200T sounds the biz to when getting ready to launch.

Not sure why everyone is so down on the 200T.

Ok, its not the best looking car (although no doubt it will grow), but it seems to do som much very well!

That's impressive, one that interests me a lot, be interesting to see track times, same driver back to back.

Ok, its not the best looking car (although no doubt it will grow), but it seems to do som much very well!

I reckon because, no brembos, five doors and different suspension set up?

I agree with you!

Just a poor mans 250 now it's not a snarling NA beast, even looks quite similar but with smaller dimensions.

You can certainly see the gearbox doing its thing when they're side by side at the start.

After that though the 200 hasn't got a chance

if it wasnt for the gearbox and the slow change in the 200 then it wouldnt have won....

four or five gear changes accounted for 0.4-0.5sec of that time at least!!!

if it wasnt for the gearbox and the slow change in the 200 then it wouldnt have won....

four or five gear changes accounted for 0.4-0.5sec of that time at least!!!

But it did? Sorry I had to say it :wink:

Really wish the 200t had black rear diffuser and black front blade...

Status
Not open for further replies.