200t Project Flame Scorpion Fitted **Zaush Vids P19**

200t meet sounds good :thumbup: ive been meaning to meet up with tino for a while but ive been busy with holiday and getting new tires sorted but im up for a meet when everyone is free :smile:

Lol Tino you can come as its only a matter of time till you get a 200t lol ... Let me know when everyones diaries are free and we can get something sorted im free the 28th 29th let me know your thoughts folks ??

Lol Tino you can come as its only a matter of time till you get a 200t lol ... Let me know when everyones diaries are free and we can get something sorted im free the 28th 29th let me know your thoughts folks ??

I'm free from the 18th June to 9th July so anytime

I think lee lets see whats dates suit everybody then take it from there. Is weekend or week better for people as well

I don't mind pal when we do it if we put down and date it gives everyone something to aim for I think weekend will be easier for the people who have to travel further :thumbup1:

Cant do next weekend as Im at Ascot on Friday then I'm pretty sure its the coastal run on Sunday, so could do the weekend after next? Dependant on funds after what I spend on the horses lol.

Id prefer weekend. I wouldnt mind the early saturday meet you did at the graffiti wall but im open to whenever as long as the weather is nice :smile:

Lol 5 and 6th I'm doing the tri peaks then the weekend after is blacks run might have to be a week day then lol or it will be the end in a month or so when Iain gets back

K so at the weekend I had the opp for a bit of race wars fun hes a couple of Vid's form the weekend sorry about the crap quality and to be honest the car was spot on and sounded amazing just needs suspension now and a little more power then it will be spot on

[video=youtube;yVnHZdTCUhc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVnHZdTCUhc[/video]

[video=youtube;xhd9k-1J1dc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhd9k-1J1dc[/video]

Comments welcome and thansk for looking :thumbup:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C200MOJO Spotted 0
Nickyandalanrs200 Clio 200T Area 2
PpAbarth Spotted 0
PpAbarth New Members 0
PpAbarth Clio 200T Area 1