Wet sanding my clio 197 has started

holy jesus i actually had to look at that twice there cause i thought to myself y is this dude taking pics of stuff in his garage then i realised it was the reflection. that is awesome looking i cant belive how shiney the door is. Hat of to u my friend

Those finished pics are great, fantastic finish.

Whats the car in the reflection? a TR6?

Great work, I'd do this to mine if the UR wasn't so hard to correct....it's like no other paint I''ve polished before!

Wow, the car will look amazing once its finished.

Is it really noticable when your out and about now its got a couple of panels done ?

holy jesus i actually had to look at that twice there cause i thought to myself y is this dude taking pics of stuff in his garage then i realised it was the reflection. that is awesome looking i cant belive how shiney the door is. Hat of to u my friend

ha ha i thought exactly the same,top work fella,cant wait to see the whole car done

Hello first off thanks for all the comments i look forward to reading them when i get home from work.. Yes the car in the reflection is a TR6 its my dads, he never uses it so it just sits in the garage collecting polishing dust.. Think I've only been out in it a couple of times and its been on the road for like 5 years + now.

Been busy up the garage again, nearly done half the car now, done the back panel today, in my mind this was the panel i wanted to do the most as the c pillar is allways at eye level and the orange peel was very bad. Very happy with the results. takes a super long time but worth every minute. Its only ever done once and once only.

going to do the front wing sometime over the weekend so that means the the drivers side is complete apart from the sills etc. so ill get some more pictures up of the whole side view and some reflections..

Thanks for looking

1-10.gif
evil

3-13.gif

4-12.gif

5-9.gif
This is what the panel looks likes after sanded with 4000 grit, its also got a shine.

6-5.gif

7-4.gif

8-2.gif

Hmm not to sure to be honest, im finding each panel is taking around 5 hours. as long as the car is finished for summer time im happy. The front wings shouldn't take that long as there small.

I highly recommend it to everyone, i wouldn't say it was that hard, its all about having the right tools for the job.

2 be honest, to everyone who has a dual action polisher invest in a rotary polisher instead. they are cheaper and the results 100 better. promise.

Just looked at your location and i think glasgow is a little far to travel for a buff, i can recommend everything you need mate. costing around £100 ish.

Flippin heck! I was tryin to work out why there were some upside down pics. Lol. Amazin finish.

Ye ye them pics are straight after the polishing, looking forward to laying all my other chemicals over the whole car when its done, got some blacklight and decent wax etc, everyone got to like a bit of sexy water beading.

I want a black car now!! And some mahoosive balls to be able to do that to my pride and joy!

That is the best finish I have seen, not just on a Clio!!!