Wet sanding my clio 197 has started

Hello im a very keen detailer and live on this forum and detailing world ,
Love my clio to bits, got it mega shinny with polish etc but the orange peel was a massive let down for me i wanted a mirror reflection, this is my second car ive wet sanded it takes alot of time and effort but for me the results are worth it.

thanks martin.

sandedbonnet.gif

1-8.gif

2-9.gif

3-11.gif

4-10.gif

Thanks.

Holy cow! That's going to be a hazzard to other drivers on a sunny day!

Amazing work man.

awesome martin.

been to look at a few cars this weekend that could have benefitted from your work.

to be honest mate I'm not really a professional just love car cleaning, i would be more than happy to show you what to do and the tools you need, its a expensive game, 2 polishers all the correct pads etc etc.

I did this on my old car and the results you can get are stunning! I did however find the paint on my 197 a complete nightmare to machine polish, seemed hard to get the scratches out yet I could put swirls back in with a clean but average quality microfibre! The paint seemed really soft but hard to polish - hence me never trying wet sanding for fear of not being able to remove scratches!

Which polishes and pads were you using to remove the wet sand marks? Also, which grade of paper were you using?

Mate it might be a good idea how ever annoying it might be for u but u should maybe make a kinda informative video on how to do this cause u obviously kno what ur doing