My new engine work!!!!!

Remaps are gash. Ok, if your going to chuck serious money at modding then fine, you will get results. Kevs car is a hooligan even when its running like a bag of spanners!

Go to a mod shop with a few hundred dabs in your pocket and ask for a map then you are wasting your time and money imo.

Id much rather spend that dosh on brakes and or tyres.

Or just buy a faster/more tuneable car? That's what I'm gonna do.

Mmm, i'm taking a different approach completly and gunna run megasquirt2 V3 extra.
With that on the megatable lump i recon i'll easily see 260 (with a little bit more boost!!)

I doubt it'll be as effective on the 197 eng tho ..they havn't got the Constant VVT sorted yet, will only trigger our V-TEC friend which is either on or off as we all know!

Good work tho Kev, i've heard Icarus knows his stuff :smile:
The S2000 TB, what size is that? You using the CCR throttle pedal assy too? haha!
The megatable one tapers down to 40mm!! its tiny!!
Getting onto jenvey for something a wee bit custom, unless i find something in the next couple of weeks!

Mmm, i'm taking a different approach completly and gunna run megasquirt2 V3 extra.
With that on the megatable lump i recon i'll easily see 260 (with a little bit more boost!!)

I doubt it'll be as effective on the 197 eng tho ..they havn't got the Constant VVT sorted yet, will only trigger our V-TEC friend which is either on or off as we all know!

Good work tho Kev, i've heard Icarus knows his stuff :smile:
The S2000 TB, what size is that? You using the CCR throttle pedal assy too? haha!
The megatable one tapers down to 40mm!! its tiny!!
Getting onto jenvey for something a wee bit custom, unless i find something in the next couple of weeks!

Nope lol, Ren pedals!!

WTF is "magatable"????

Icarus knows his stuff for sure!! Will be more gained for me in the midrange with proper VVT control, reckon on a fair few ft/lbs there!!!

Sorry megatable is my slang for meganeturbo (R26 engine) :smile:
its like vegtable but with meg-a at the front if you see where i'm coming from.. bit cooky at times sorry!

If ur using the ren standard pedals how are you linking the cable to the accel pedal? its a pot inside a case!!
I've managed to accumulate(still waiting on it though) a CCR (clio cup racer) one, which is good for a cable to go straight in!

Sounds like you should gain a good bit midrange, and you might beable to get that torque curve a bit more direct if you get what i mean!

Sorry megatable is my slang for meganeturbo (R26 engine) :smile:
its like vegtable but with meg-a at the front if you see where i'm coming from.. bit cooky at times sorry!

If ur using the ren standard pedals how are you linking the cable to the accel pedal? its a pot inside a case!!
I've managed to accumulate(still waiting on it though) a CCR (clio cup racer) one, which is good for a cable to go straight in!

Sounds like you should gain a good bit midrange, and you might beable to get that torque curve a bit more direct if you get what i mean!

Hmm, will check with my man about the pedals.... In fact I have it on an email somewhere what bits we are fitting!!!

Yeah the midrange will be useful, its currently 161ish ft/lb max too, aiming to up that!! Its all an unknown really I just thought I would try it lol!!

Here you go mate!!

BTCC Throttle body
EC1 ECU
Interface loom
CANUSB Dongle
Throttle position sensor (to come from Jenvey)
Throttle cable bracket (to come from Jenvey)
Throttle pedal and mount (to come from R-Sport)
Throttle Cable

Faaacckkk!!! Thats not good fella!

Though, look at it this way, when you get it back and its running mint, with even more power than it had before, its gonna be AMAZING!!!

:confused1::confused1::confused1:

How come?

Not sure pal, the ECU just wont run these cams! AFR was around 9:1 so rich as hell!!!

Faaacckkk!!! Thats not good fella!

Though, look at it this way, when you get it back and its running mint, with even more power than it had before, its gonna be AMAZING!!!

Yeah, it goes V well still even being so down on power but will come back with atleast 40BHP more!! Tidy!

Yeah, it goes V well still even being so down on power but will come back with atleast 40BHP more!! Tidy!

40bhp+???:w00t::w00t::001_wub::blush:

How come? It should produce ~240 bhp? D.A.M.N.! :001_wub:

Hope you'll sort it out as soon as possible...

What about the throttle response?

Here you go mate!!

BTCC Throttle body
EC1 ECU
Interface loom
CANUSB Dongle
Throttle position sensor (to come from Jenvey)
Throttle cable bracket (to come from Jenvey)
Throttle pedal and mount (to come from R-Sport)
Throttle Cable

Recommended retail price?