My new engine work!!!!!

Thats everything I used to get to just over 200BHP so you should hit it!!

I know, that's why I'm counting on 200bhp...

BTW: Those pics - :001_wub::drool:

I so envy you all - if we only have such good mechanics and mappers...:'(

Come over and see us in the UK then mate, I will take you to see the man doing all this work on mine!

:w00t: I would already be there if money wasn't an issue. Non the less - tnx for the invitation - I appreciate it! :thumbup:

Couple of updates from the man!!!

Loom with comms breakout, comms point will be mounted in the dash for quick map changes!!

interace_loom.jpg

Coil pack loom

coil_loom.jpg

And a couple of the car connected to the osceloscope (sp) to check the crank signal

scope2.jpg

scope1.jpg

looking good mate ! is the RR going to be for when this is ready?

No mate, be ready next week!! RR will be end of the month!! Unless you wanna pop down next sun and run yours?
kevo.. why don't you fit them?? i search for these..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jb58uaySVug

Lol, because the company that fitted them GDI, screwed that car up so badly that the customer demanded it be put back to STD. All I have to do if I want to fit ITBs bow is buy them as I have the ecu and throttle work sorted. I'm happy with the set up thats going on though!!

Updates.....

ECU in situ, looks proper OEM and neat, love it!!

DSCN1962.jpg

DSCN1964.jpg

Comms loom through to the Passenger side for easy map changes, just needs a connector put on and mounting!!

DSCN1960.jpg

I think its to do with the ESP mate!

or airbags

the build is looking very good mate - very interesting - fingers crossed for some good results - but to be honest it will be ajustable to any future mods :thumbup1:

No mate, be ready next week!! RR will be end of the month!! Unless you wanna pop down next sun and run yours?

Lol, because the company that fitted them GDI, screwed that car up so badly that the customer demanded it be put back to STD. All I have to do if I want to fit ITBs bow is buy them as I have the ecu and throttle work sorted. I'm happy with the set up thats going on though!!

you're going to have to stop reciting this utter tripe and lies. The car drove perfectly, and AFAIK is still running. And that's even after the owner ruined 2 courtesy cars

Danny, what actually happened then? As I know development was never finished on that car and has not been finished on another car? PM if you want as I am genuinely interested.

Omex never finished the electronics for the dash, that was all.

ruined loan cars, and things found in the glovebox put anyone off doing any more.