Just ordered a 200 cup

Congratulations Aspen and welcome to the club! It's gonna be tough for the 200 to live up to your expectations coming from a DC2 but I'm sure it'll do just fine :smile:

No. You need to order over phone. Of top of my head I can't remember name of person you need to speak to.

Bex.

Might be worth checking they have the items in stock before ordering seem to be having a few stocking issues ATM

5% nit alot but on a zaust and filter it's enough to make a healthy diffrence

Thanks guys.

From reading through the forum it looks as if some people have experienced significant changes in the engines as they put on the miles. Is this just relevant to some of the cars or do they all get this? Also what sort of driving should I be doing to run it in and for how long?

Thanks guys.

From reading through the forum it looks as if some people have experienced significant changes in the engines as they put on the miles. Is this just relevant to some of the cars or do they all get this? Also what sort of driving should I be doing to run it in and for how long?

Renault say no more than 3.5k revs until 625 miles. The general consesus is that the engines get better the more miles you put on them.

:uk: Welcome dude. Another proper 200 cup owner. I limited myself to 3.5k revs until I got to 1000 miles and then did an oil change straignt away. Would definatly recommend it if you are planning on keeping your car a good few years.

3.5k for 625 miles! :-0 That's going to be torture.

Yeah definitely planning on keeping it for a while. Long term plan is to get something completely impractical, possibly a TVR but keep the clio.

f8cec38b.jpg

It has arrived! Will be taking delivery next Friday after its registered etc. Now I just need to book some time off work to get it run in and see what it can do.

Really pleased I went for Racing Blue. Looks really good in the metal and works with the darker detailing of the bumper, door strips and wheels. Only options it has are Recaros and GT spoiler. (My girlfriend thinks I'm crazy for adding it but it really sets the rear off nicely)

Cheers.

Never had it in a car before though so I'll get used to it. Recaros sit quite high compared to the integra but thats in the process of being written off after some numpty drove into when it was parked on the street. So I currently have a 1.2 corsa as a courtesy car and anything will feel better than it to drive!

welcome, it will be interesting to see what you think to the 200 seeing as the dc2 was a handling legend also. i don't think you will be disappointed. also i know this will have split opinions but on certain colours i prefer the black door strips to colour coded. and def works on your racing blue.

Looks nice! Not having reach adjustment for the steering would drive me nuts though!

I thought it would drive me nuts to as I have the wheel pulled all the way out on my Corsa. However, I feel more comfortable being slightly closer to the pedals in the Clio (Not sure why) and around a track I also feel more comfortable being closer to the pedals (Again dont know why).

Excellent looking car though. Racing blue defo is the second best 200 colour :tongue_smilie:

welcome mate. i had to wait 13 weeks for mine lol its was the longest 13 weeks of my life lol

Cheers.

Never had it in a car before though so I'll get used to it. Recaros sit quite high compared to the integra but thats in the process of being written off after some numpty drove into when it was parked on the street. So I currently have a 1.2 corsa as a courtesy car and anything will feel better than it to drive!
Can you lower the 197/200 seats using the washer method (as per the 182)??

Similar Thread Suggestions