200 Cup - Just ordered 30 minutes ago !

Hi all

now the wait begins :clap:

just back from placing my order for the following:

200 Cup
Glacier White
Black Speedlines
Recaro Seats

the next 14 or so weeks are going to go soooooo slow !!

Russ

Cheers guys I can't wait !

hours of youtube clips for me over the next few months watching clips of the Clio ! rumours that the Clio Cup is on this season of Top Gear at some point.

The longest 12 weeks of your life!!!

Why not buy the Reg No: CL10 RUS?

It is available from the DVLA for £399 still.....

WEll done mate you'll love it, although if I brought a new one it would have to be liquid yellow or alien green White and black is done to death IMO

I did want Alien Green until I found out it cost £1,250 !!

Also on the "done to death" bit, I have been on the lookout for white 200's for 3 weeks, I haven't even seen a 200 on the road let alone a white one so I went for it, plus with the black speedlines I think its one of the best combos.

yeah the CL10 RUS plate .... already seen it and I am thinking hard about it because I already have a plate.

also the only thing is if you say it as one word ... CLIORUS ... it sounds quite familiar ...;-)

lol £1250 for paint . .. . . does it have 24 carat gold in it? extausionate to say the least

you cant find a white one for sale now but in a year or two i bet the used Clio market will be a wash with them

IMO the 1250 would have been a good investment

anyway mate good luck with the car it will be brilliant .

ah well, makes no difference to me from an investment perspective, its on finance and will be handed back in 3 years and swapped for another one ;-)

Personally I think Alein Green is horrible. Total gimmick and not worth it. The good thing with white is that yes, there might be a few more of them knocking around, but come selling time there will be more people after a white one that vomit green! Lol! Anyway, you're all wrong, red is by far the best colour! Ha ha, only joking!

That made me chuckle about the plate!

Similar Thread Suggestions