just ordered a clioo 200 cup

iv just ordered a clio 200 cup in racing blue ! :bounce: extras include

Recaro pack
black speedline alloys
cup spoiler

cannot wait to pick it up ! anyone got any good first mods, im thinking an acropovic evo exhaust but will have to run in the car first.

April will soon be here mate then you have the best few months of the year hopefully to really enjoy it
Don't forget if you need the 200.net stickers in the window I'm your man:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

mitch out of interest what colour of the recaros going to be? Ive heard other people saying they have ditched the yellow stitching in place of a more neutral white. Just wondering what you had heard? :smile:

im not too sure about that, i think that they are still the same with the yellow stitching, either way im not botherd

My recaros are black with yellow stitching and its a 60 plate.

My mates picking up his fully loaded 200 cup so il ask him what his are going to be.

nice mate ! was just wondering, do the cups still have keyless entry and push button start ? have you done any mods to your 200 ?

Ye they do, its like carrying around an iphone with keys attached. But its cool because you can just keep them in your back pocket and open the car. And they are push button start, foot on the break or clutch. Again though my mate will confirm as his is a brand new 12 plate like yours will be. Believe he said the first Saturday of March so this Saturday he'l be picking it up.

I haven't done any crazy mods. it came with recaros.

I have fitted the renaultsport steering wheel insert and gear stick, which liven up the inside otherwise they can be quite bland.

6791906616_109d7dcde3_m.jpg

Looking to put on a spolier in black to continue the red on black theme. Some of the guys recommended k-tec racing.

you got any ideas of what you wanna do with yours?

RV

ok mate thanks, i like the keyless entry idea, your interior looks nice mate, are those recaros leather ? they look it on the pic, im liking the steering wheel insert and gear knob, how much were they ?

im thinking of an itg filter, maybe an acropovic evo exhaust system as there supposed to be amazing ! but there over a grand so not sure if i want to spend thst much