Ordered my 220!

Meado

Gold Member
Hey guys,

Little bit of a lurker around the forums but had my GW FF 200 for about 18months now and feel i'm ready for something a little newer!

Long story short of a story that escalated very quickly, I work about 1/4 mile from bristol street motors and our work had 3 vans off of them. Had to take 1 of them in for a recall and noticed a trophy sat by the showroom, had a look round, test drove the next day; They offered me a fair whack more than what i expected for mine and have signed up for a brand new 220!

I have gone for GW again but with the trophy pack and R.S monitor.

Slight little niggle with the Trophies though is the standard seats/interior is imo horrid! The Trophy seats should came as standard after all with it being a 'Trophy'... Also alongside that they only come in 5 colours; Glacier White (standard), Black Black, Flame Red, Frost White and Liquid Yellow. I was so up for the idea of a Liquid Yellow but then seeing how much it costs (or any of the colours for that matter) was next to £40 a month just for a colour!

Hoping to be picking it up the end of June, just in time for summer!

So this time in a few months you'll see a very happy 22 year old flaunting his new toy about!

Cheers,

Jake

Hey guys,

Little bit of a lurker around the forums but had my GW FF 200 for about 18months now and feel i'm ready for something a little newer!

Long story short of a story that escalated very quickly, I work about 1/4 mile from bristol street motors and our work had 3 vans off of them. Had to take 1 of them in for a recall and noticed a trophy sat by the showroom, had a look round, test drove the next day; They offered me a fair whack more than what i expected for mine and have signed up for a brand new 220!

I have gone for GW again but with the trophy pack and R.S monitor.

Slight little niggle with the Trophies though is the standard seats/interior is imo horrid! The Trophy seats should came as standard after all with it being a 'Trophy'... Also alongside that they only come in 5 colours; Glacier White (standard), Black Black, Flame Red, Frost White and Liquid Yellow. I was so up for the idea of a Liquid Yellow but then seeing how much it costs (or any of the colours for that matter) was next to £40 a month just for a colour!

Hoping to be picking it up the end of June, just in time for summer!

So this time in a few months you'll see a very happy 22 year old flaunting his new toy about!

Cheers,

Jake

Wicked! Can't wait to see some pictures mate.

Well done!

LY is so nice but not sure it's £40 a month extra. I absolutely love mine but so glad someone else paid the £1500 for it lol!!!

Welcome to the forum mate. LY is not cheap but definitely worth it imo. You know Renault got the colour right when someone get's their new Lotus custom sprayed the same colour :smiley:

Little bit of an update to this:

So initially when i was sorting my order and adding the extras i wanted the estimated arrival date was back end of June/July... So had prepared myself for about an 80day wait!

But then Alex from Renault Nottingham phoned me up and asked me how much I Loved him... So being reasonable he got a solid 9/10 :lol: But then proceeded to tell me someone had cancelled an order with the same spec as what i was looking at ordering (not sure if a coincidence or not) And i can be picking my new car up this Friday! (29th April)

So now already this weekend seems to be taking forever and I cannot simply wait! Can hear those up/down shifts now!

Looking at the weather forecast for this weekend though where I am is a sad state... Rain/Storms so not too much fun for me :worried: