200T Ordered!

Hello i'm new to this forum
I've recently ordered a Clio 200 Turbo Lux about a month ago. However i've been told my order has not been accepted by the factory yet and i'm wondering how long i will be waiting until delivery. Is anybody in the same boat as me atm as i can't wait to get this beast on my driveway!:jump1:

Spec includes-
Mercury Silver
Cup chassis
RS monitor
Parking camera with reversing sensors

Welcome! These cars are slowly creeping up in numbers on this site. The colour sounds lovely! I await the pictures :smile:

Welcome to the forum mate, delivery times do seem to vary I no lead times for Megs seem to be Oct-Nov so I would imagine Clio's to be the same.

Thanks guys, pictures will be up as soon as she arrives!

One quick question, I've only driven a 200 Turbo on the standard chassis and 17" alloys and fell in love with it straight away. Can someone please tell me if the cup chassis & 18" alloys ride is much different?

Welcome along :smile: i only waited 2 weeks for mine as is was a managers car and i was getting annoyed at that i cant imagine what your feeling lol

I'm can't wait to have a go with the launch control. I didn't try this feature on the test drive as it was busy at the time and the weather didn't permit.

Similar Thread Suggestions