just ordered a clioo 200 cup

true, it is a cup packed 200

Mitch, i'd check with your dealer then to be honest.

The gear knob and steering wheel insert set me back £95inc vat. (75-20 split).

Im happy to spend a few hundred on a spoiler etc but not thousands!

Mate you'l love it.

My mates got a mustang GT500 - he and i are gna have some good times, and my other mate will join once he picks up his 200 on saturday!

Its definitely the best small car ive driven. But in terms of hot hatches ive old driven the 200 and Corsa VXR when i worked for enterprise rent a car. (god knows why they bought one) The 200 was definitely the best not just power wise (as it has more i believe - although it is a bit heavier) but the VXR is too dangerous as it doesn't feel planted at all, i felt nervous every corner i took at high speed, whereas the 200 is so planted so you can fly round corner with such confidence. Im pretty certain it is regarded as the number 1 hot hatch. Im sure all the members and owners here agree as well!

Ive driven my old mans 360 modena which is rapid, and a Nissan GTR around brands hatch (birthday present from the missus!) oh and my mates fiesta ST, he left it parked round my house after a night out so i took it for a cheeky spin without him knowing! haha!

iv heard nothing but good reviews which is one of the reasons i went for the 200 ! i feel the same with corsa vxr they have alot of body roll i think ! and i bet driving those was awesome !

you can get leather from renault, its an accessory rather than an option, renault use a a place called trimtek or something along them lines, you order through the dealership, the company send the leather trims to the dealership and the dealership fit it.

Theres also a trader on here that does a full retrim for alot cheaper ( front recaro, back seats, all door cards and gear stick gaitor) had mine done, looks lush. Lol

just do a search for "edge automotive" he is based in rugby, so not that far away to be fair.