Jason's R27 Team F1 Racing Blue

I would be driving in the low revs for he next 500 miles if possible to let everything bed in. Did the garage not advise you? They would know better than me mate.

Reactions: jasonlovesfrench
Curbed my freshly refurbed wheel this morning LOL ;(

Absolute nightmare :worried:

Is it bad? I picked up a paint touch up pen from Halfrauds when I scuffed mine a little, depends on the amount of damage but mine covered up surprisingly well.

Edit: here's what I used. Although mine was the satin black one instead of gloss but I think yours are gloss?

Absolute nightmare :worried:

Is it bad? I picked up a paint touch up pen from Halfrauds when I scuffed mine a little, depends on the amount of damage but mine covered up surprisingly well.

Edit: here's what I used. Although mine was the satin black one instead of gloss but I think yours are gloss?
I might be able to t-cut some of it and then p200 paper it softly and touch up, it won't be perfect but it's ok. TBH I need to start letting go a little, accidents happen and as much as we love them they are only cars, I think my obsession with it has become a little unhealthy :wink:

Have a close look at my car at xmas buddy...

You'll feel a whole lot less paranoid about the state of yours:wink:

Great to hear you've got the car back, Jason, and it's all sorted now. It's a shame you had to go through all the crap of it all, no one deserves that. Now you have it back, hopefully you can enjoy it and put it all behind you.

We all get a little obsessed about our cars, and worrying about what might go wrong can cause a heck of a lot stress. But things do go wrong and there's not often much we can do about it - we just have to deal with it when it happens. And until that time, we just have to enjoy what we have and make the most of it!

Reactions: Big Ben and Dystant
I might be able to t-cut some of it and then p200 paper it softly and touch up, it won't be perfect but it's ok. TBH I need to start letting go a little, accidents happen and as much as we love them they are only cars, I think my obsession with it has become a little unhealthy :wink:
I tend to look at it as a relationship rather than an obsession, full of ups and downs, too much money spent and sometimes hard to walk away from. The good times will roll mate.

I'm starting to think about my wheels and more specifically the fact they are black, I'm so over black. Considered white but white only looks good with side strips done black i feel, which I don't want.
So, i'm think this kind of finish, is this what they call diamond cut? (excuse the pic it's the only one I could find)Genuine-Oem-Renault-Clio-Cup-Sport-197-Mk4.jpg

Similar Thread Suggestions