Guess whos back... Jason's back.

Yea, I'm coming back to the Clio with a 200 CUP. I should hopefully have one by the end of the month if I can find a decent spec (Recaros, monitor speedlines & spoiler so its going to be a good hunt.)

It must have the following options:

Black Speedlines
Recaro Seats
R.S. Monitor
CUP Suspension(if ff)

Preferred options:

CUP Spoiler

If you know anyone with this spec forsale new or used please drop me a PM.

Some of you will probably remember me from when I had my 197 a year-or-so ago.

24968_1415905359219_1280143963_31209287_5901430_n.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome back Jason. I used to see your old 197 about a fair bit. I think Steve Murr has something similar for sale at the moment, I saw him posting up a decent spec car not long ago.

*may have been FF though...

Thanks for the welcomes everyone.

Welcome back dude.

What you driving now?

Just had a Ford Fiesta for a run-around to save some money.

Welcome back, any particular colour or you staying faithful to the glacier?

Yellow, Grey, White or Blue. Probably White, Blue or Yellow realistically though. (After looking at Steve Murr's, added blue to this list<)

Welcome back Jason. I used to see your old 197 about a fair bit. I think Steve Murr has something similar for sale at the moment, I saw him posting up a decent spec car not long ago.

*may have been FF though...

Not majorly fussed on cup/ff. Just going for CUP due to the cost and the fact I don't care for the fanciness of the FF. If the price is right. :wink:

EDIT: Just looked at Steve Murr's, very nice. If it had the monitor I would pretty much go and buy it now.

Can you retro-fit the monitors?

Last edited:
Lost boy come home.was the grass not greener on the other side lol
Welcome back to the fold

Thanks for the welcome backs.

Oh, Jason, What's Occurring?

I've decided all other cars are far too boring and easy. Just don't know what to get now I've seen this new 2013 one.. New 200, used 200 or old 197.

Welcome back . . . hard to stay away isn't it.

Yea, its been a difficult year. I saw a 200 the other day and simply reminded me why the hell I'm trying to find a different car to what I've already had when I have one staring at me.

i went away spent allot of ££££ else where and then came back and brought a brand new one :smile:

happy days mate

Just bought a FF RB200. Speedlines, Cup Chassis, Recaros.

Fitting the spoiler pretty much once it drops on my doorstep.

Pick up hopefully on Friday, if not next week.

Carlisle, so a good 3hrs drive.

Comedian! I kept my 197 for at least 10 months. :wink:

Suppose I better invest in paid membership again then.