Guess What?

Damn Facebook..... :smiley:

Collection on Saturday. Got a cup too! Thought I'd do it properly second time around...

Thanks guys! Yeah, the Audi was a nice looking car and damn comfy, but gosh it was boring.

I was missing speed and regretted the sale of my 197 and 172, so I was going to upgrade to an S3 and went for a test drive on Saturday morning.

The way it put the power down was effortless, but it's not the same animal as a Clio. It was far too subdued and quiet.

I actually called the test-drive short because I was bored.

Then I thought "Was the Clio THAT good or am I remembering things wrong" and merely went to test drive a 200 Cup.

Within 30 seconds, I had the biggest grin on my face. I had no intention of buying a Clio that day, but it just kind've happened.

I've been really fortunate as I'm getting a straight swap for the A3.

Collect the beast on Saturday. I'm going to take it much slower this time, and enjoy it for what it is - just like I didn't do first time around.

I guess that old saying rings true here "You don't know what you've got until it's gone".

Good to be back.

Yeah, the Clio RS easily offers the best price to satisfaction ration IMO.

Best of both worlds, getting it meg'd. How's your conversion coming along man?

Yeah, the Clio RS easily offers the best price to satisfaction ration IMO.

Best of both worlds, getting it meg'd. How's your conversion coming along man?

Very very nearly there Tom. Just gotta get a fuel vapour pipe from Renault and sort out a small ecu glitch and we're there.

Hoping to get the pipe tomorrow. :smile:

Very very nearly there Tom. Just gotta get a fuel vapour pipe from Renault and sort out a small ecu glitch and we're there.

Hoping to get the pipe tomorrow. :smile:
That's awesome man. Look forward to seeing it again at a show or two! That'll be so cool.

Welcome back dude. You get recaros this time?
Thanks Ry! I didn't unfortunately, but I'll retro-fit some when the time/money is right. :smile:

Welcome back mate!
Cheers man! I see you're still in the red beaut, which is good! :smiley:

welcome back!
an audi boring......thats shocking news :coffee::lol:
Thanks man. Lol, I wasn't to know. The grass is always greener n' all that jazz.

I've learnt my lesson now.

Only 4 more days left in the barge.

Great to see you back in the club. Funnily enough I was thinking of switching to an Audi A3 due to mileage and fuel costs etc, but recently decided against it. And you coming back has made it a definite haha.