Guess the collection date(Prize)

Big Ben

Loves to rag the VAG!
Paid Member
Free prize!

As some of you may or may not be aware my car is having a Meg conversion. So to pass the time I thought I'd create a little competition to see who can guess what date I'll collect it on!!
Little bit of background: was told it'd take two weeks until I was up and boosting. That was ahem.. two weeks ago:tearsofjoy:. Latest report says car will be ready in...yep, two weeks lol
Submit your entries below and I may throw in a suitably crappy prize if someone gets the collection date right!

Good Luck!

He's a good guy, but I think his downfall at the mo is that he's too busy. I don't doubt for one moment that he won't be trying 110% to get it done in 2 weeks, but I think it all depends on the amount of urgent jobs he'll have turn up out of the blue

I'll pop in end of the week and ask how yours is going :wink:

Reactions: Chris and Big Ben
Just want you to know I'm only thinking that there are always issues with this kind of thing Ben trying to allow for things that arise. Sincerely hope you get the car back sooner rather than later! Note that my estimate still has you on track at Bedford Nov 4th!:silverdiamond:

Reactions: Big Ben
Just want you to know I'm only thinking that there are always issues with this kind of thing Ben trying to allow for things that arise. Sincerely hope you get the car back sooner rather than later! Note that my estimate still has you on track at Bedford Nov 4th!:silverdiamond:
Duly noted mate:grinning:

He's a good guy, but I think his downfall at the mo is that he's too busy. I don't doubt for one moment that he won't be trying 110% to get it done in 2 weeks, but I think it all depends on the amount of urgent jobs he'll have turn up out of the blue

I'll pop in end of the week and ask how yours is going :wink:

Just realised who it is from your location. He'll do a good job of it as he has had a bit of practice at it, but two weeks was far too optimistic.

I'll go for Thursday 12th October

Reactions: Big Ben