Jason's R27 Team F1 Racing Blue

Oooooh - as battle-scars go: thats a nice one.

Not your average kerb on wheel action that. Lose it in the ice ?
No just reversing into a space - I arrived at work late and it threw me off schedule so there was a disturbance in the force. I'm going to repair this myself at some point so i'm ok with it for now :smile:

Reactions: Jimmy
Ooff sorry to see that mate. We've probably all scuffed wheels at one point but that's a belter!

Last edited:
IMG_3377.JPG It's been a while since I updated this but I finally have some things planned. Going into Northampton Motorsport soon for a service and a gearbox oil change. I still haven't had my curbed wheel fixed, I guess I thought it was a waste of time as I hated my black rims but I might just do it. Also decided that I liked the interior black, so all the trim is black and I'm keeping it. Still loving the car, it's on 93k now.

View attachment 18859 It's been a while since I updated this but I finally have some things planned. Going into Northampton Motorsport soon for a service and a gearbox oil change. I still haven't had my curbed wheel fixed, I guess I thought it was a waste of time as I hated my black rims but I might just do it. Also decided that I liked the interior black, so all the trim is black and I'm keeping it. Still loving the car, it's on 93k now.
Glad after all the hassle you still love it !

Reactions: jasonlovesfrench
Quite a while since an update jason, nice to see things are going alright with the car after your unfortunate happenings when you bought it!

Just read the tread mate, just picked up a RB myself and mine has come with white wheels, not sure I'm keen thinking of powercoating anthracite! love the gear knob! Might have to get one myself! Look forward to seeing your progression mate

Reactions: jasonlovesfrench

Similar Thread Suggestions