Jason's R27 Team F1 Racing Blue

My Proof of cam belt change with the original box the parts came in.IMG_0596.jpg
IMG_0595.jpg
IMG_0594.jpg
IMG_0593.jpg
If that's a compassion when I bought the car it was the first thing on my mind and as soon as I got the Renault tech guy to do it in his spare time which was just over 2 months after I bought the genuine parts from ALS Performance, I even printed out the tech doc and bought a genuine set of timing tools to make it as easy as I could for him as well. Until the job was done I warmed the car in the morning and would not rev it out. I trusted the guy he done 2 full timing belts in my 172 Clio which did 202,000 miles till a d**k drove into the back of me while I was in a queue of traffic inside a 30Mph zone you can see how far he put me down the road and into the car in front. MOT the day before and had it from 30 miles on the clock and the receipts
yes I could have bought 2 cars. I still got the car just could not let it go.IMG_0113.jpg

Reactions: Jimmy and DS197
My Proof of cam belt change with the original box the parts came in.IMG_0596.jpg
IMG_0595.jpg
IMG_0594.jpg
IMG_0593.jpg
If that's a compassion when I bought the car it was the first thing on my mind and as soon as I got the Renault tech guy to do it in his spare time which was just over 2 months after I bought the genuine parts from ALS Performance, I even printed out the tech doc and bought a genuine set of timing tools to make it as easy as I could for him as well. Until the job was done I warmed the car in the morning and would not rev it out. I trusted the guy he done 2 full timing belts in my 172 Clio which did 202,000 miles till a d**k drove into the back of me while I was in a queue of traffic inside a 30Mph zone you can see how far he put me down the road and into the car in front. MOT the day before and had it from 30 miles on the clock and the receipts
yes I could have bought 2 cars. I still got the car just could not let it go.IMG_0113.jpg
Jesus that's quite a whack.

Thanks to everyone who said words of encouragement you have been so kind, and it really helped me cheer up.
The car is back and reving better than ever, here is what was done. This is basically my Christmas list. :wink:

All valves replaced.
All valve guides.
New seats cut.
Head skim.
Inlet valves.
Head gasket set.
Oil filter.
Engine dip stick.
Exhaust valves.
All new bolts.
Cambelt.
Water pump kit.
Auxiliary belt.
Inlet manifold cleaned.
5lt oil.
Red anti freeze.

Last edited:
After having all that done, does the car feel any better/smoother to drive than before??

happy days mate..bet it goes like a rocket now with all that work done..
happy for you..take her for a spin

Reactions: Dystant

Similar Thread Suggestions