iAndy's 172 track day project

Just waiting on parts really coming, K&N Chav filter is getting put on Saturday and gonna whip airbags out tomorrow and put new steering wheel on :smile: oh and seats in

Cool, we shall put build thread up once we know where you are up to

Our new 'not on chav sport' sun visors are on order in keeping with the theme

Am on Chav sport...... It's handy for parts but there is some right tools on there :s

Yeah, i reckon if i go on i will end up racking some more points against me!!!

Id rather take credit for being on here, hence the reason for the stickers me and stu are gonna get shot at for!!!!!

Lol, once I've finished accumulating parts.... Then I may be tempted to get banned on there lol

197net banners ftw

Im counting on it, i be starting the build thread on ours shortly

Will involve an inordinate amount of swearing, dont think there's much we havent had to get stus dad to change on the front end over the last 6 months!!

Lol, will have to bob over and see how ya getting on :smile: we've got first outing on 1st march and am still waiting for parts ordered 2 week ago :worried: desperate for cage to come and then interior can be done, coilovers am still trying to decide which ones, ds2500 pads going on and just unsure on discs :s engine wise waiting on someone getting back to me about the turbo conversion but not enough time before 1st march so if... And big if it happens before then it will be on standard internals and low boost

Cage arrived today and straight in to powder coaters for sorting so sadly no pictures as yet, sister told me a giant zimmer frame had arrived when it landed at my mums today.... women and cars sometimes don't mix lol,

Cage arrived today and straight in to powder coaters for sorting so sadly no pictures as yet, sister told me a giant zimmer frame had arrived when it landed at my mums today.... women and cars sometimes don't mix lol,

Well, you are getting old :wink:

56E76704-B426-4587-8F82-E927237366B5-430-0000005B443C2D4E_zps3b0ddfe8.jpg

Cage collected from powder coaters :smile: guy only charged £30 for it doing which I was more than happy to pay. Think it would of cost me more to paint it with Hammerite lol

The guys at powder coaters are great and would highly recommend, if anyone needs owt doing just give us a shout for their details

White, gonna get seats in and take it out at oulton on 1st then bring it back and hopefully mum will have a clear garage and that can be its new home. Mums idea.... Garage it at mine and when ya working on it I can make ya tea :smile: win win situation, warm indoor garage and cooked food lol