Different exhaust tips?

Looking good, loving the white with the cup spoiler! Should be getting one in the next few months, was yours on from new or fitted after??

tbh nkojic, I am a very fussy person and from the pictures people have posted they looked fine but only when they arrived I noticed the quality was not what I was expecting.

Everyone else appears to be happy, that's all that matters.

I have uploaded a few photos anyway here but don't be disheartened mate sure you will be happy.

Thanks man.... but I understand you perfectly...I thought that the tips are thicker. Also quality is very poor looking your images. And now i would like not baying this product at all.:angry:

Looking good, loving the white with the cup spoiler! Should be getting one in the next few months, was yours on from new or fitted after??

Fitted it myself (me and father-in-law) he did the drilling as I was shi77ing bricks :worried:

It's pretty easy guide was like a Ikea manual but worse, little writing there was in french, but mainly all pics...., we masked the roof with masking tape and measured the distances so it was central, then went from there...

Last edited:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-Exhaust-T...pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr

This exhaust tips are from i can see a much better and thicker. Also the mounting mechanisam is easier and simpler without modification. Dont know what exactly do i need to do, to fit those from first link (which everyone here have) till this product come to my doors. Also from the pictures Posted by Matt197 (lots of details on this product), i am not very happy and enthusiastic. Maybe because i havent recived this product yet, or i think that this tips can be a little bit bigger on the end (outside diametar). Dont know what is the diametar of the tips on clio 200? And can someone post picture how those clamps or mounting mechanisam looks like ( closer picture on tips on the car and from bottom?

I didn't have to change mine much. I took all of the screws and clamps from the cheap eBay ones and threw them away.

I reused the circular clamps from my genuine Renault tips and it was pretty easy to fit

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-Exhaust-T...pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr

This exhaust tips are from i can see a much better and thicker. Also the mounting mechanisam is easier and simpler without modification. Dont know what exactly do i need to do, to fit those from first link (which everyone here have) till this product come to my doors. Also from the pictures Posted by Matt197 (lots of details on this product), i am not very happy and enthusiastic. Maybe because i havent recived this product yet, or i think that this tips can be a little bit bigger on the end (outside diametar). Dont know what is the diametar of the tips on clio 200? And can someone post picture how those clamps or mounting mechanisam looks like ( closer picture on tips on the car and from bottom?

Dude, stop fretting..they're a 15pound pair of exhaust tips that take 5 mins to fit and will make your car look so much better.

They're not to big and they're not to small. I dont see why you're worried about a simple modification (literally running a small file back & forth approx 20 times) and want even further pics of "clamps & mounting mechanism", they literally just tap on!!

No, they're NOT high grade titanium or some fancy carbon weave but for the money, they're bang on! Trust me, if they made they car look tat..I certainly wouldn't have put them on.

Dude, stop fretting..they're a 15pound pair of exhaust tips that take 5 mins to fit and will make your car look so much better.

They're not to big and they're not to small. I dont see why you're worried about a simple modification (literally running a small file back & forth approx 20 times) and want even further pics of "clamps & mounting mechanism", they literally just tap on!!

No, they're NOT high grade titanium or some fancy carbon weave but for the money, they're bang on! Trust me, if they made they car look tat..I certainly wouldn't have put them on.

Ditto! :banghead:

I've ordered some of these last night. I've been thinking about getting some kind of exhaust tip for a while but always thought the Renault ones looked too small. Lookin forward to gettin these on when they arrive :smile:

Ok i recive my product today. They are ok. How did you mount yours? Because i need to use some aluminum clamps as these in the picture. I had to polished inner part that this extensions could be installed. And then the Screws are useless because they do not have threads on extensions. So i need to improvise but i dont wont to see that clamps. Maybe if I take off the diffuser and turn them differently??

Attachments

• IMAG0212 (Kopiraj).jpg
    IMAG0212 (Kopiraj).jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 122
  • IMAG0213 (Kopiraj).jpg
    IMAG0213 (Kopiraj).jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 120
  • IMAG0214 (Kopiraj).jpg
    IMAG0214 (Kopiraj).jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 130
  • IMAG0215 (Kopiraj).jpg
    IMAG0215 (Kopiraj).jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 171
Ok i recive my product today. They are ok. How did you mount yours? Because i need to use some aluminum clamps as these in the picture. I had to polished inner part that this extensions could be installed. And then the Screws are useless because they do not have threads on extensions. So i need to improvise but i dont wont to see that clamps. Maybe if I take off the diffuser and turn them differently??

Which ones you buy in the end?

I just received mine last night. As someone else had said. Just remove the clamps supplied. File off any rough bits. Then just push them on. They're very tight so you won't need any clips. Push them on just enough to make sure there's no daylight showing at the bottom of the original exhaust. I'm really pleased with the look. And at just under £20 you can't go wrong. If they go all tatty then they're cheap enough to get some more. Hopefully they'll last ok as they appear to be aluminium.

I buy the one in the first link for 20 pounds now. Well i push them on standard exhaust after filling of any rough bits and they need to be secure. Dont know how to hide this clamps to not see it....

I would say line them up, remove the diffuser and put the clamp above

No need to remove the diffuser, you can fiddle clamps around to get it to go behind it, even if you have to nudge the exhaust a little. You can then get access to it by taking off a rear wheel

IMAG1992.jpg

This is how mine looks. As I said earlier, they're just pushed on really tightly.

They do look very cool.

I will try this: i will paint the clamps black and turn them to stay above horisontal. Now they are on boath sides vertical... The difusor is black so when they be black to, they will not be seen. I hope. I will do that for the weekend.
This are fresh pictures....I washed the car:smile:)

Attachments

• IMAG0216 (Kopiraj).jpg
    IMAG0216 (Kopiraj).jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 76
  • IMAG0217 (Kopiraj).jpg
    IMAG0217 (Kopiraj).jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 72
  • IMAG0218 (Kopiraj).jpg
    IMAG0218 (Kopiraj).jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 60