Different exhaust tips?

As mentioned I sprayed my jubilee/hose clips matt black so they weren't so obvious then aligned the threaded section vertically so the screwy bulky section of the clip is not visible at all.

Granted, the fit is that tight the clips are probably overkill, but didn't want them goin awol with the constant expansion and contraction of the existing tailpipes..As mentioned recently too, the diffuser does not need removing just show the clips who's boss and tighten them in such a manner that they are as hidden as possible. Wheel off offers easier access instead of diffuser off, but neither of these tasks were necessary in honesty. After a good 500 enthusiastic miles, mine have not moved a jot....and zero melting or any other issues...

Cracking!

That plus my newly painted Orange calipers and darkened alloys and clear bulbs all-around, its looking fantastic! Just gotta get round to fitting.my H+R's :thumbup:

exhaust tips

i know its prob been said before but i could do with some help after some quality exhaust tips for my clio 197 looks a bit stupid with no exhaust showing ? what would u recomend 64mm to a 3" tip :smile: where from? please help me :wink:

if you do a search for exhaust tips, there was a thread about some that was found on ebay and were quite cheap aswel

i will get a proper exhaust next year when i got some doller :worried: dam hoilday and exspensive car insurance ) but im after somethink descent not halfords chrome tips i ahte the chrome :worried: stainless steel please there a thread on here i looked at ive emailed the company he brought them off but no reply yet

This is result with painted clips in black and some other minor mods.:smile:)

Attachments

• IMAG0219 (Kopiraj).jpg
    IMAG0219 (Kopiraj).jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 106
  • IMAG0220 (Kopiraj).jpg
    IMAG0220 (Kopiraj).jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 109
  • IMAG0221 (Kopiraj).jpg
    IMAG0221 (Kopiraj).jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 108
  • IMAG0222 (Kopiraj).jpg
    IMAG0222 (Kopiraj).jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 125
'quality' exhaust tips I would go for the OE Renault items with the Renault Sport logo. If you search ebay etc you can get them a lot cheaper than a Renault Dealer. If you do buy cheaper after market ones just be careful that the chromium plating and materials might not be as good so could corrode quicker.